I ordered a severely discounted BlackBerry case from this site, and I was hoping someone would b able to tell me if it's real, I found bunches of reviews, but am starting to have doubts, as they said they shipped it via 'Global Mail,' apaerently it's a company, found mixed reviews...any feedback????

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-09 01:42 AM
    They're real. I've bought tons of stuff from them and never had a problem. They usually have the best prices. DHL Global mail is a joint venture between the post office and the USPS so your package comes via the post office but DHL delivers the package close to your local post office.
    12-07-09 12:09 PM
    Oh good, thank you so much for calming my paranoid state of mind, lol. I saw a couple reviews from people, indicating a rip off...one of those being that the guy never got an e-mail confirmation of his shipment or purchase, contacted customer support, with absolutely no reply, and all that 12 days after he paid for his product, so I was a little worried that it was fake, and they had just perfected their method...not to mention the shipping policy indicates that once the item is 'shipped,' if it's lost or stolen, their SOL.
    12-07-09 07:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD