Exactly. I plan on buying BB10 (which I'm sure will infuriate some members who have come to hate me) when it comes out as long as it has a few key apps I'm looking for (or ability to sideload). I wont be buying because it's "ZOMG BEST THING EVAR" but because it'll be a good phone and might offer me something different. I'll use it for a few months and when the S4 comes out..then I'll reevaluate..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Ah love its OK.

There are at least three people here who hate me.

And I've got my own stalker.

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    pantlesspenguin and jakie55 like this.
    01-28-13 09:30 AM
    Ah love its OK.

There are at least three people here who hate me.

And I've got my own stalker.
    Lucky you Just be careful they don't try to make a dress out of you ("It puts the lotion on the skin")
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    01-28-13 09:48 AM
    Lucky you Just be careful they don't try to make a dress out of you ("It puts the lotion on the skin")
    Oh GOD that scene FREAKS ME !!!!!!!!:screwy:

01-28-13 09:57 AM
    Oh GOD that scene FREAKS ME !!!!!!!!:screwy:

It puts the lotion in the basket!
    01-28-13 12:14 PM
    It puts the lotion in the basket!
    OH GOD THAT SENDS SHIVERS!!!!!!!!!

01-28-13 12:26 PM
    OH GOD THAT SENDS SHIVERS!!!!!!!!!

Tell me Clarice, would you ever say to me "Stop. If you loved me, you'd stop"?
    01-28-13 01:12 PM
    Tell me Clarice, would you ever say to me "Stop. If you loved me, you'd stop"?
    S. T. O. P.

And do NOT mention fava beans and Chianti.

01-28-13 02:52 PM
    What is it with the Android Brigade always derailing threads, aren't mods fed up with deleting their comments yet? There is a PM service you know, no need to clog up threads.
    01-28-13 03:04 PM
    What is it with the Android Brigade always derailing threads, aren't mods fed up with deleting their comments yet? There is a PM service you know, no need to clog up threads.
    100% agree. This is not the 50k thread.
    lnichols likes this.
    01-28-13 03:09 PM
    100% agree. This is not the 50k thread.
    +1000

10 Char
    01-28-13 03:13 PM
    01-28-13 03:22 PM

Android Brigade?

Who are they?
    01-28-13 03:30 PM
    Android Brigade?

Who are they?
    and why not mention the over zealous blackberry fans who derail threads and makes us normal blackberry fans look bad?
    mikeo007 and kevinnugent like this.
    01-28-13 03:33 PM
    and why not mention the over zealous blackberry fans who derail threads and makes us normal blackberry fans look bad?

01-28-13 03:43 PM
    Tech related arguments is one thing, private conversations with completely unrelated subjects is another. Many times their posts have to be deleted.
    01-28-13 03:45 PM
    Tech related arguments is one thing, private conversations with completely unrelated subjects is another. Many times their posts have to be deleted.

and random humor, another thing all together....
    01-28-13 03:48 PM
    Android Brigade?

Who are they?
    01-28-13 03:53 PM
    We..I mean they wear masks so you don't know their identity..
    yeah that happens with the over zealous blackberry fans. sometimes i doubt they read threads, they just perceive negative comments and go crazy
    pantlesspenguin and mikeo007 like this.
    01-28-13 03:54 PM
    We..I mean they wear masks so you don't know their identity..

Those bastards! How dare they... The audacity of such fools angers me so!!
    Rickroller likes this.
    01-28-13 03:57 PM
    Well to get this thread back on topic, Apple nor Samsung would want RIM to succeed with BB10, because every person that buys a BB10 is a lost sale for them (except for the techno geeks that buy and carry around multiple phones, but they are minority of buyers). Microsoft would rather have the people go to their devices, but in the end, RIM works well with Microsoft Server office backends and Exchange so they are probably not going to go after RIM directly. And lets be real, Samsung basically became strong with Android by making their skin a copy of iOS, and eventually putting in more features and better hardware than iOS. The other Android OEM's are pretty week right now. Apple and RIM both have complete control over the OS, and how it works with the hardware, Samsung does not and has to take what Google releases and customize to do and look like how they want it too on the hardware they make for it. You can see a fair number of posts here on CrackBerry with people saying that they will be ditching their iPhoneX or SGSX when the Z10 arrives, and if it wows them then they may be sticking with BlackBerry for some time. I don't think that Apple or Samsung are scared at the moment because of their huge marketing and cash reserves, but I bet that they are worried a little bit that RIM will get it right and customers they won from BlackBerry will return and try to convince their friends and family to do the same. They are probably a little worried to that a lot of the negative press that was being piled on RIM is turning positive, and their seems to be a new target for the shorting crowd and phrases like "not innovating" (i.e. APPL).
    01-28-13 03:59 PM
    Well to get this thread back on topic, Apple nor Samsung would want RIM to succeed with BB10, because every person that buys a BB10 is a lost sale for them (except for the techno geeks that buy and carry around multiple phones, but they are minority of buyers). Microsoft would rather have the people go to their devices, but in the end, RIM works well with Microsoft Server office backends and Exchange so they are probably not going to go after RIM directly. And lets be real, Samsung basically became strong with Android by making their skin a copy of iOS, and eventually putting in more features and better hardware than iOS. The other Android OEM's are pretty week right now. Apple and RIM both have complete control over the OS, and how it works with the hardware, Samsung does not and has to take what Google releases and customize to do and look like how they want it too on the hardware they make for it. You can see a fair number of posts here on CrackBerry with people saying that they will be ditching their iPhoneX or SGSX when the Z10 arrives, and if it wows them then they may be sticking with BlackBerry for some time. I don't think that Apple or Samsung are scared at the moment because of their huge marketing and cash reserves, but I bet that they are worried a little bit that RIM will get it right and customers they won from BlackBerry will return and try to convince their friends and family to do the same. They are probably a little worried to that a lot of the negative press that was being piled on RIM is turning positive, and their seems to be a new target for the shorting crowd and phrases like "not innovating" (i.e. APPL).

Kudos! ......an insightful post. Makes much more sense than the assumptions that started the thread.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    01-28-13 04:03 PM
    I think this one is a fair assessment. I owe this post a "thanks" when I get my button back.
    SixStringMadness likes this.
    01-28-13 04:05 PM
    tis fine points, my only issue is while there are a few people ready to ditch their iphone or droid, these numbers are too few to be meaningful.
    although RIM do not need meaningful if their aim is really to hold at third
    01-28-13 04:07 PM
118 ... 2345