Nokia strategy analysis: No QWERTY Windows Phones may hurt Nokia | BGR

Even if it shrinks, there will still be 10s of millions of PKB users.
    Acumenight likes this.
    03-04-13 09:59 PM
    My wife and many of her colleges are an example. They have played with my Z10 and love it but they just need the click of the pkb. I think the Q10 will do just fine.

There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.
    03-04-13 11:13 PM
    Its funny in the article how they don't really give any credit to BB even though its a known fact they produce the best PKB experience. I don't consider myself a PKB person but after having the 9900 for about a year previously I know I communicated way more and would actually reply to emails on my phone instead of just reading them. I was just taking to a guy today with an old BB. He was definitely a power user that even said he his priority was using a communication device.
    03-04-13 11:19 PM
    Amen!

Sent from  using Tapatalk
    03-04-13 11:27 PM
    Well Nokias plans of stealing BlackBerry customers are right on track then!
    4200 BES10 downloads in North America since Jan30th, But Nokia did scoop the Coke sales team in Cambodia. How many ways and times can I say fail !!
    03-05-13 12:37 AM
    They know they can't compete in this category. People have been trying for YEARS and they've failed to come anywhere near BlackBerry in this segment.
    03-05-13 12:45 AM
    lol I saw this, can only be good for Blackberry.

I am glad they've decided not to compete, but I really think for their interests they should make a good quality pkb, it would show that they are serious about becoming a solid productivity device. And want to steal BB users. (not that they could ever convert me)
    03-05-13 12:39 PM
    They know they can't compete in this category. People have been trying for YEARS and they've failed to come anywhere near BlackBerry in this segment.
    more like people didn't really cared after the iphone came out. they know which direction the market is going and its not keyboard. see how successful bb is by sticking to that model
    03-05-13 01:27 PM
    more like people didn't really cared after the iphone came out. they know which direction the market is going and its not keyboard. see how successful bb is by sticking to that model
    You notice that even BB didn't release a BB10 device with a keyboard at launch.... There is a segment of users that are in love with their real buttons, but most people care more about screen real estate than buttons.
    Enyigma likes this.
    03-05-13 02:11 PM
    You notice that even BB didn't release a BB10 device with a keyboard at launch.... There is a segment of users that are in love with their real buttons, but most people care more about screen real estate than buttons.
    if you say so, most people want whats in and cool, if the 9900 was in and cool everyone would have it over a full touch device. there were touch devices out before the iPhone ever came out and yet BB was the in thing and everyone wanted one
    03-05-13 06:28 PM
    My wife and many of her colleges are an example. They have played with my Z10 and love it but they just need the click of the pkb. I think the Q10 will do just fine.

There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.
    Nice LOL! for the ones who got it.
    03-06-13 03:44 PM