Well to start off I would like to just say thanks to the crackberry wap forums! I am alergic to about everything outside and am currently taking allergy shots. I have to wait about 20 minutes to get my shot and then another 20 after to make sure I don't die :-P. It is such a pleasure to be able to pass the time in the doctors waiting room by getting on the forums here and just seeing what is up with the world of backberry. I don't quite know what I would do without it! Any other stories out there where crackberry has saved you from total boredom?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-08 12:42 PM
    Well to start off I would like to just say thanks to the crackberry wap forums! I am alergic to about everything outside and am currently taking allergy shots. I have to wait about 20 minutes to get my shot and then another 20 after to make sure I don't die :-P. It is such a pleasure to be able to pass the time in the doctors waiting room by getting on the forums here and just seeing what is up with the world of backberry. I don't quite know what I would do without it! Any other stories out there where crackberry has saved you from total boredom?

CrackBerry saves me from boredom on a daily basis!
    07-28-08 01:00 PM

Sorry about the miserable allergies That sounds like it would be horrible!

Glad you can find some comfort in browsing CB!

I usually pass time on CB when nothing is going on... always trying to learn something new!
    07-28-08 01:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD