I want to say thanks for all the great folks in the Classic Owners BBM Group. I started the group over two years ago and we not only still have a great group, but many of us have become goods friends which is what creating a BBM group is all about.

I recently accidentally deleted the group after I updated my BBM app and I was just sick, But we have most of our original members back and are rebuilding.

I personally want to thank some of our original members, Alain, Wasim, Mary, Maxx, Naveed, Daniel, Cal Sandi, Kel, Joep, Randy, Atushui and many others who have made this a great BBM Group and who have help me rebuild the group after my mistake.

Ron
    03-02-17 06:23 PM
    Great to see other groups flourish and rebuild, even when disaster strikes, yeah, even though some have moved on to other devices... BlackBerry / BBM users unite...

We've got an Aussie one down here, and it's a fine group with real mates, we just had our second "physical" yearly meeting this weekend...

:-D

(Aussie / antipodean residents PM me, if interested)

•   THISone, with the keys, hopefully coming soon to a phone store down unda... :-D   •
    03-04-17 04:45 PM
    I was a classic owner. Swapped it for a passport do I have to go find a passport owners group now ?
    03-04-17 05:49 PM
    I was a classic owner. Swapped it for a passport do I have to go find a passport owners group now ?
    You are welcome to join our group, we have a great group of folks if your interested.
    03-04-17 07:27 PM
    You are welcome to join our group, we have a great group of folks if your interested.
    Why not, can't hurt, my bbm is very empty these days pm me

Posted Via Passport with CB10 app
    03-05-17 06:48 PM
    Someone on my YouTube channel commented one of my 9900 videos and called the Classic the Q20!!!! I said what are you talking about? (Before he told me he meant the Classic)

Has anyone here ever referred to it as this? I think they guy just made up his own name for the successor to the Q10.....
    03-07-17 02:07 AM
    Someone on my YouTube channel commented one of my 9900 videos and called the Classic the Q20!!!! I said what are you talking about? (Before he told me he meant the Classic)

Has anyone here ever referred to it as this? I think they guy just made up his own name for the successor to the Q10.....
    I read many times people using Q20 as the name for the Classic... I think you'll even find some items - like cases - on amazon/alibaba with that reference name.

CB10 on my PP SE
    anon(9721108) likes this.
    03-07-17 12:13 PM