I would like to thank everyone at CB who has posted useful infomation. Thanks to you all my Tmo 8320 has a hybrid 4.5.0.162/4.6.1.286/5.0.0.190
    It runs great, has BBM 5, Epocrates, Total Fitness, Facebook, Pacman, Tetris, Poker, Dope wars, Quick Pull, Buzz me.....
    My bootup free memory is 23598743. Most important, I haven't posted a new thread asking how to do this. I used to search function and trial and error. I've bricked my berry quite a few times getting my berry into to the finely tuned machine it is now. Before CB, I couldn't run any good programs. Now it flies, and I only reboot once a day.

The only advice I have for other noobs is just read read read. You'll find the answer much quicker by searching than posting.

To those who posted awesome threads that allowed me to use this phone that has no hopes of seeing OS 5.0, thanks a bunch. I hope in the future I might be able to pass something useful back.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-09 05:51 AM
    This is a beautiful place..
    09-09-09 06:51 AM
    It is. I tell myself I'm done tweaking my phone. But I just can't seem to stop myself.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-09 12:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD