My name is Jason...I am a crackberry addict!!! I have been spending a lot of time here since I have acquired my new Telus Storm. I'm running .109 and I'm much more impressed with the device that I was with the previous OS builds. I'm addicted to downloading apps, wallpapers and playing around with all the settings. Some people say I need help, I tell them they are jealous and that they suffer from cool-phone envy.

I see its CB's 2 year birthday - CONGRATS guys! This is by far the best place for all my Berry needs. There are a lot of other sites on the net and I'm not saying they such, but they aren't as detailed and well laid out with tons of information all at my fingertips.

I have been with Blackberry for years. First my 7250, 7130, 8130 and now the beautiful 9530.

Saw the new video of the berry blasting apart the apple...so true! This phone rocks and this place is wicked...thank you CrackBerry...you feed my addiction and for that I am forever in your debt...

So yeah...that's all I have to say...thank you and keep up the awesome work!
    02-26-09 10:37 PM
    Ya this place is sweet

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-09 10:45 PM
    you're welcome
    02-26-09 11:22 PM
    It is an awesome place that's for sure...
    02-26-09 11:33 PM
    Welcome to the site jlanelson - Enjoy......
    02-26-09 11:43 PM
    I'm not as tech savvy as some here but that's why I frequent this place. I've learned SO much from Crackberry.com. It rocks!
    02-27-09 02:06 AM
    My name is Jason...I am a crackberry addict!!! I have been spending a lot of time here since I have acquired my new Telus Storm. I'm running .109 and I'm much more impressed with the device that I was with the previous OS builds. I'm addicted to downloading apps, wallpapers and playing around with all the settings. Some people say I need help, I tell them they are jealous and that they suffer from cool-phone envy.

I see its CB's 2 year birthday - CONGRATS guys! This is by far the best place for all my Berry needs. There are a lot of other sites on the net and I'm not saying they such, but they aren't as detailed and well laid out with tons of information all at my fingertips.

I have been with Blackberry for years. First my 7250, 7130, 8130 and now the beautiful 9530.

Saw the new video of the berry blasting apart the apple...so true! This phone rocks and this place is wicked...thank you CrackBerry...you feed my addiction and for that I am forever in your debt...

So yeah...that's all I have to say...thank you and keep up the awesome work!
    I shall be looking forward to your payment within two weeks! Good deal on finding this site! I found CB on accident and haven't looked back since!

02-27-09 06:26 AM
    Welcome jason & enjoy!

02-27-09 07:24 AM
    Welcome to CB! This place is absolutely habit forming, so don't forget to save $ for rehab.
    02-27-09 10:15 AM
    Welcome to CB!
    02-27-09 10:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD