Can you please just stop embarrassing yourself!

I mean come on..i have a Classic and love it. But you just proclaim that Android apps like Netflix 'run smoother on bb10 than on any android devise'. And you get angry if people just don't agree with you...acting like a fan boy. And I guess you don't wanna be a fan boy, or?

Posted via CB10
    I DON'T agree with YOU or your Buds opinion. If that's a crime sorry the only ones embarrassing themselves would be both of you. In my experience it's not as you all claim. And fan boy isn't an offensive term to me either. Good luck!

Posted via CB10
    04-16-16 02:40 PM
    Might as well just say that every BB10 phone has a better camera than every high end Android device. I'll claim it as fact and it will have to be true then.
    DrBoomBotz likes this.
    04-16-16 06:29 PM
    Thank you OP for a refreshing post on your history with BlackBerry devices. I feel the same way. Whether BlackBerry gets out of hardware or not, I'm happy to have experienced the Bold 9900 and almost all the BB10 phones. I'm gonna use them until they can't function.
    04-16-16 08:53 PM
    Chen destroyed the only Os I loved , BB10!. I am not going android period Chen!. Bye bye if no more BB10!

Posted via CB10
    04-17-16 12:02 AM
    Thank you OP for a refreshing post on your history with BlackBerry devices. I feel the same way. Whether BlackBerry gets out of hardware or not, I'm happy to have experienced the Bold 9900 and almost all the BB10 phones. I'm gonna use them until they can't function.
    Agreed. Still using my z30 and my Playbook......whenever I remember to charge it. While we can't change what has happened, I see no reason to throw my BlackBerries away. LOL. Someone PMed me asking what I thought about just throwing his collection away. I told him either try and sell them or to send them to me- instead of throwing them away. I update BlackBerries and give them to college kids and/or women's shelters. I've repaired and given at least 10 to womens' shelter and about 5 to college kids years ago.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Tabdus and jas1978 like this.
    04-17-16 11:59 AM
    Chen destroyed the only Os I loved , BB10!. I am not going android period Chen!. Bye bye if no more BB10!

Posted via CB10
    So I guess you are going to IOS. Question is, how long before you give up waiting?
    04-17-16 12:04 PM
    I'd toss an honest thanks for BlackBerry too. I've been with them for quite short time if compared to its history, but it was enough to overwhelm me with its really great OS and hardware quality. I'll stick with my Z30 until it dies long time after BlackBerry 10 is officially killed by BlackBerry anyway.

Posted via CB10
    04-17-16 12:09 PM
    So I guess you are going to IOS
    or Windows 10 Phone
    DrBoomBotz likes this.
    04-17-16 12:09 PM
    I agree BB10 can be a smoother OS (depending on the Android phone you have) but you are talking out of your *** if you think it runs Android apps better than any Android device. But keep the BB10-Android app glasses on, it will serve you well here. Your hostility only backs up the idea that you don't want anyone challenging you on that "fact" of yours. The facts are, it just isn't true.
    I don't think that I ever thought that they ran 'well'. They have ran better over time, but it would never get to the point that an android phone. However. I will say that android apps on android are still wonky sometimes

Posted via the CB App for PRIV
    04-17-16 12:34 PM
34 12