Thank-you RIM/Blackberry for all the great phones through all the years! I got my first Blackberry from a Carrier named Suncom. About one month before T-Mobile bought them out. I've been on T-Mobile and Blackberry ever since (except for a brief time on a Nexus 4, which gave me eye headaches!) I've always said and will continue to say, Blackberry makes the best phone hardware. The only BBOS that I loved was BB10. I will be sad to see it go. So here's to you RIM/Blackberry, and all who made it possible and to those who are doing the impossible by keeping it going, thanks for a job well done!
    Last edited by mawil1013; 04-14-16 at 08:05 PM.
    04-11-16 07:05 AM
    Nice to hear that

Posted Via Q10 10.3.2.2836
    04-11-16 08:00 AM
    Enjoy your Priv! I will getting two for me and my wife in the near future.
    04-11-16 08:05 AM
    I really love my Priv and use the PKB quite a bit too. Best of both worlds for sure. Enjoy!

Posted via my Priv
    04-11-16 03:51 PM
    Thank-you RIM/Blackberry for all the great phones through all the years! I got my first Blackberry from a Carrier named Suncom. About one month before T-Mobile bought them out. I've been on T-Mobile and Blackberry ever since (except for a brief time on a Nexus 4, which gave me eye headaches!) I've always said and will continue to say, Blackberry makes the best phone hardware. Today my Blackberry Priv will be arriving and although it will be without a BBOS. I know it will be a great experience. The only BBOS that I loved was BB10. I will be sad to see it go but I also finally felt the restrictions of what doesn't function on it. I'm one of those who doesn't care about Apps, but there are now several main stream activities that I want but cannot have on a BBOS. I still won't load up on Apps but will now be able to have Amazon Video on command as well as Hulu or Netflix. So here's to you RIM/Blackberry, and all who made it possible and to those who are doing the impossible by keeping it going, thanks for a job well done!
    So I am sitting here looking at my passport and started cracking up laughing at it even though it's the best device ever in my eyes for my needs, man did they take a risk with this SpongeBob Squarepants of a screen. I am fairly sure I will have my passport se into 2020 as long as there is not a nuclear fallout that dents it. I have all those apps you mentioned on BB10. I started on the AOL pager by RIM to danger sidekicks back to blackberry including a playbook. I never had an android PHONE and won't leave BB10 until phone calls and text stop working.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-16 04:30 PM
    You can get ALL those apps on BlackBerry 10 that you mentioned and they work a hell of a lot more smoother than any Android device. Too much ill informed comments here on CrackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    bh7171 and TCB on Z10 like this.
    04-14-16 07:53 AM
    You can get ALL those apps on BlackBerry 10 that you mentioned and they work a hell of a lot more smoother than any Android device. Too much ill informed comments here on CrackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    Tell me how I can get amazon video working on PP please, are you able to view AV?
    04-14-16 07:56 AM
    Tell me how I can get amazon video working on PP please, are you able to view AV?
    http://m.crackberry.com/how-get-amaz...-blackberry-10

Posted via CB10
    04-14-16 11:34 AM
    I tried that and it does not work any more.
    04-14-16 12:52 PM
    I tried that and it does not work any more.
    Works fine here

Posted via CB10
    04-14-16 03:00 PM
    Enjoy your Priv! I will getting two for me and my wife in the near future.
    Great! I've been loving mine for a while now. Couldn't imagine not having a touch sensitive keyboard now!

Posted via the CB App for PRIV
    Blacklatino likes this.
    04-16-16 01:32 AM
    I am using both Priv and the Passport. Couple of days back updated the Priv to the Marshmallow Beta version. It is superb and has many new additions.
    Overall a great BlackBerry experience.

 Passport SE on Etisalat 4G Network propelled by 10.3.2.2876
    04-16-16 03:26 AM

Posted via CB10
    Its a better Android than Android right?
    04-16-16 09:49 AM
    You're just miserable.

Posted via CB10
    abwan11 and zocster like this.
    04-16-16 09:53 AM
    Slightly off topic, I have been in south africa for the last 2 weeks and I think I saw no more than 10 blackberry! 3 years ago when I was here, I think they had 50% market share! Very visible decline in what was once one of their strongest market!

Posted via CB10
    04-16-16 09:58 AM
    You're just miserable.

Posted via CB10
    So is making a statement that is completely false like BB10 runs any Android app better than any Android phone.

I think you are awesome!!
    04-16-16 10:01 AM
    No that's what Androids fan boys say

Posted via CB10
    TCB on Z10 likes this.
    04-16-16 11:36 AM
    So is making a statement that is completely false like BB10 runs any Android app better than any Android phone.

I think you are awesome!!
    What are you doing here? False statements? Please save your negative comments and keep them to yourself. Facts that BlackBerry 10 runs smoother than an Android powered device isn't a false statement , even when a BlackBerry 10 device has to run an Android application it's still does it better.

Posted via CB10
    TCB on Z10 likes this.
    04-16-16 11:39 AM
    What are you doing here? False statements? Please save your negative comments and keep them to yourself. Facts that BlackBerry 10 runs smoother than an Android powered device isn't a false statement , even when a BlackBerry 10 device has to run an Android application it's still does it better.

Posted via CB10
    I agree BB10 can be a smoother OS (depending on the Android phone you have) but you are talking out of your *** if you think it runs Android apps better than any Android device. But keep the BB10-Android app glasses on, it will serve you well here. Your hostility only backs up the idea that you don't want anyone challenging you on that "fact" of yours. The facts are, it just isn't true.
    04-16-16 11:46 AM
    I agree BB10 can be a smoother OS (depending on the Android phone you have) but you are talking out of your *** if you think it runs Android apps better than any Android device. But keep the BB10-Android app glasses on, it will serve you well here. Your hostility only backs up the idea that you don't want anyone challenging you on that "fact" of yours. The facts are, it just isn't true.
    Really that would be YOUR opinion Goodluck with that!!
    and I refer ONLY to high end Android devices
    TCB on Z10 likes this.
    04-16-16 11:51 AM
    don't bother....he will just change whatever he meant to his liking.

Posted via CB10
    donnation and rusty502 like this.
    04-16-16 11:54 AM
    Really that would be YOUR opinion Goodluck with that!!
    and I refer ONLY to high end Android devices
    Then I would like to come and live in your fantasy world. Because no BB10 phone I have (Passport and Z30) runs apps better than my Nexus 6P or my Priv. In fact, I hate using Android apps on any BB10 phone. They are slow, drain the battery, and half the time just don't work. But keep spreading the false love.
    04-16-16 12:24 PM
    Then I would like to come and live in your fantasy world. Because no BB10 phone I have (Passport and Z30) runs apps better than my Nexus 6P or my Priv. In fact, I hate using Android apps on any BB10 phone. They are slow, drain the battery, and half the time just don't work. But keep spreading the false love.
    I will tell the facts as you and your buddy seem to be on the wrong forum.

Posted via CB10
    miker476 likes this.
    04-16-16 01:27 PM

Posted via CB10
    Hahaha, ok.
    04-16-16 01:38 PM

Posted via CB10
    Can you please just stop embarrassing yourself!

I mean come on..i have a Classic and love it. But you just proclaim that Android apps like Netflix 'run smoother on bb10 than on any android devise'. And you get angry if people just don't agree with you...acting like a fan boy. And I guess you don't wanna be a fan boy, or?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by hplovecraft; 04-16-16 at 02:36 PM.
    04-16-16 02:22 PM
34 12