Ok, so this might be on the homepage but I can't see it cause I'm in wap. I live in Ga and my friend who works at Att just told me they got another Email abou the Bold. He says its got something in it about the release party in Atl and everything. He is going to email it to me later, so I'll be posting it in here for yall to see. Its about time!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-08 11:02 AM
    Thanks for the info
    09-21-08 11:13 AM
    cant wait to here about it even though i just got the curve
    09-21-08 12:36 PM
    if you 'accidenly' posted that email i wouldn't mind
    09-21-08 12:38 PM
    ugh I bought a Rogers branded Bold yesterday and am waiting for an unlock code now. Wondering if I should get it unlocked then unload it on ebay and buy the AT&T version or just stick with the Rogers one? I went ahead and got one because I found one at a good price thinking that AT&T would hold out till Nov. or Dec. on us.
    09-21-08 12:44 PM
    ugh I bought a Rogers branded Bold yesterday and am waiting for an unlock code now. Wondering if I should get it unlocked then unload it on ebay and buy the AT&T version or just stick with the Rogers one? I went ahead and got one because I found one at a good price thinking that AT&T would hold out till Nov. or Dec. on us.
    if the rogers one works fine on at&t 3g, id stick with it
    09-21-08 12:48 PM
    The release party is likely to be the announcement rather than practical availability to customers. Stick with what you've got.
    09-21-08 01:52 PM
    The release party is likely to be the announcement rather than practical availability to customers. Stick with what you've got.
    i have the email brah, maybe you should stick with what you got
    09-21-08 03:14 PM
    so i have the email, im not gonna post it in the thread. if however you are intrested hit me up and ill show you
    09-21-08 03:36 PM
    i'd love to see it!!
    09-21-08 04:26 PM
    PM him then like he asked
    09-21-08 04:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD