I want to say thank you to Mike and Jim for staying true to communication first and games next. I wish the best for RIM going forward and I hope this is not the beginning of RIM "selling out" to the app world.
    Time for big change my friends...
    01-22-12 08:54 PM
    I want to say thank you to Mike and Jim for staying true to communication first and games next. I wish the best for RIM going forward and I hope this is not the beginning of RIM "selling out" to the app world.
    Time for big change my friends...
    Sarcasm I hope???

Jim and Mike, the original luddites. Refused to believe the world had changed and augured the company into the ground to a chorus of cheers from the true believers.

RIM bottom line just went up by $2/year though.
    01-22-12 09:01 PM
    Thanks Mike and Jim,
    You both put together a great device. Meant for quality in communication. The most secure one, the best email experience. The best Keyboard ever seen on a phone and a great tablet with a lot of potential. Thanks for that!
    01-22-12 09:06 PM
    Sarcasm I hope???

Jim and Mike, the original luddites. Refused to believe the world had changed and augured the company into the ground to a chorus of cheers from the true believers.

The same people who had the vision to bring email to the mobile world.

What goes up, must come down.
    01-22-12 09:07 PM
    Thanks, you just needed some more luck
    01-22-12 09:11 PM
    Sarcasm I hope???

I feel that the 99x0 is the best communication device on the market. Mike and Jim created something amazing with RIM and I only hope their ideas are improved upon.
    01-22-12 09:20 PM
    they made 1 mistake and they paid for it over and over again. even then, they were visionaries and deserving of more credit than that.... they were pioneers of the smartphone, and no one in the world (especially in canada) should forget that.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk
    nOinfoprovided likes this.
    01-22-12 09:23 PM
    They knew they had to stand and face the fire last year and that this was the time for change. well done boys and thank you!!
    nOinfoprovided likes this.
    01-22-12 09:25 PM
    Blackberry users rejoice. This is 2012 and in the tech industry there's no room for ineptitude.

Welcome aboard Mr. Heins. Now its time. To get that HTC Samsung deal.

Looks like 2012 will be better than 2011. I am excited.
    01-22-12 09:28 PM
    They did a lot for the smartphone world. True visionaries, who made some missteps along the way, like most who lead. Their legacy cannot be underestimated, and they're direction in the past two years have yet to be fully realized. Regardless who's on top now, the PlayBook, OS7 phones, BB10 upon release, and the companies they had the wisdom to purchase will prove their worth.

Kudos Jim and Mike! For with all your failures, the achievements will be the mark on history.

Let the haters hate, you two were great.
    01-22-12 09:29 PM
    They did a lot for the smartphone world. True visionaries, who made some missteps along the way, like most who lead. Their legacy cannot be underestimated, and they're direction in the past two years have yet to be fully realized. Regardless who's on top now, the PlayBook, OS7 phones, BB10 upon release, and the companies they had the wisdom to purchase will prove their worth.

Kudos Jim and Mike! For with all your failures, the achievements will be the mark on history.

Let the haters hate, you two were great.
    Agreed. Let's not forget that if it were not for those two- Mike and Jim, CrackBerry would not be here and we would not be posting.....including the haters. Sorry, I forgot. No BlackBerries.....no CrackBerry. Thanks guys.
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 01-22-12 at 10:03 PM.
    guerllamo7 likes this.
    01-22-12 09:37 PM
    On Mike L.

I have nothing but respect for Mike L. I look at my Bold 9930 and I realize that it is not just this beautiful device that comes with being part of the BlackBerry family. It is a network of secure servers around the world and hundreds of BlackBerry employees working around the clock.
    I could easily state several critical advantages of the Bold 9930 to any other device but there is no need.
    Mike is a big man and a gentleman. I am confident he will support the new guy and that RIM will prosper.

Thank you for the best smartphone I could want today and thank you for the even better devices that RIM will produce in the future.

BlackBerry for LIFE!
    nOinfoprovided and Jake2826 like this.
    01-23-12 08:09 AM
    Thanks Jim and Mike for giving us an office away from the office, along with ALL the innovations over the years. Cell phone industry changed because of your vision to make a productive handset office away from my desk.....Best of Luck, Thank-You.
    01-23-12 08:22 AM
    Thanks Jim and Mike for giving us an office away from the office, along with ALL the innovations over the years. Cell phone industry changed because of your vision to make a productive handset office away from my desk.....Best of Luck, Thank-You.
    That's a great way to put it. I do really feel like the Bold is my little office assistant. It gets it done like no other device I've had.
    01-23-12 11:06 AM
    Great companies learn from their past. I believe Rim is in the process of a serious about face. I think even us believers will be impressed in the coming years. Love my Bold, love my Playbook. Not going anywhere else for a very long time! Long live Rim!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-23-12 07:53 PM
    Yeah its too bad the American Market is so into Games on phones
    and what phone has the biggest specs.
    These guys did everything right for us too bad Americans disagrees
    They did an awesome job and I love the 9900 and 9810 designs.
    I personally Think my 9810 is the best phone in the world.
    I had a choice to pick what ever phone
    money not an issue at all and I chose this one
    and I would not trade it for the world.
    01-23-12 08:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD