I just want to express my thanks for the work you all put into the launch coverage. The long hours in Toronto, the flights, the articles, etc. A lot of work goes into something like that, and we the readers appreciate it. Also Kevin's pony tail sacrifice!

I also want to say thank you for being the ambassadors of the users to BlackBerry (Fanbassadors??). Getting to hear that Kevin and Co. are asked for opinions and that their suggestions are taken seriously at BlackBerry puts me at ease with any issues or bugs that might come up. We are well represented to BlackBerry by the team at CrackBerry.com, and are enjoying an unprecedented amount of consideration by our favourite smartphone maker.

Thank You!

Tyler
    01-31-13 02:34 PM
    Ditto.

Hard work, little thanks AND sliced off hair. Well done to the entire CB team (including CB staffers that have to deal with the aftermath).
    01-31-13 02:36 PM
    I just want to express my thanks for the work you all put into the launch coverage. The long hours in Toronto, the flights, the articles, etc. A lot of work goes into something like that, and we the readers appreciate it. Also Kevin's pony tail sacrifice!

I also want to say thank you for being the ambassadors of the users to BlackBerry (Fanbassadors??). Getting to hear that Kevin and Co. are asked for opinions and that their suggestions are taken seriously at BlackBerry puts me at ease with any issues or bugs that might come up. We are well represented to BlackBerry by the team at CrackBerry.com, and are enjoying an unprecedented amount of consideration by our favourite smartphone maker.

Thank You!

Tyler
    Agreed. Thanks team CB. Video coverage was enlightening and exciting, especially since I couldn't be there.
    01-31-13 02:38 PM
    Absolutely!!! Well done by all and I know it doesn't stop here. These folks will continue to bring forth new information and keep us all up to date. Thank you to Kevin and everyone behind the scenes for all the hard work effort. Keep it up.
    01-31-13 02:42 PM
    Yes, good job team! Also; laughed my @ss off when they cut his ponytail!
    01-31-13 04:48 PM
    Yes, good job team! Also; laughed my @ss off when they cut his ponytail!
    Yeah, what a good sport. That lady was not generous on length from what I could see. I'd be curious to see how Kevin made the rest of his head match?
    02-01-13 10:25 AM
    Agreed.
    I always read CrackBerry, but never as much as I have over the past days/weeks.
    02-01-13 10:35 AM
    Agreed, many thanks to the CrackBerry team!

Thanks for all you guys do, and for all of your dedication and hard work!
    02-01-13 10:45 AM
    Thank you to the CrackBerry team. It has been a great journey thus far.
    02-01-13 11:04 AM
    Yep, big thanks to the CrackBerry team. I'll make sure to order my Z10 accessories from ShopCrackBerry to show some support
    02-01-13 11:06 AM
    they; Kevin,Blaize,Adam,Chris, just to name a few, did put a ton of time in on this,,, & they're still crankin' out the hrs. on the new site,,, kudos guys,,, it's thankless, but rewarding & satifying @ times...
    02-01-13 11:48 AM