So I'm getting rid of my Storm. I like it but honestly, its just not something I need anymore. Its really just me having a fancy phone and I rarely use the extra apps and whatnot.

I still love BB's always and forever and I'm sure I'll get another at some point in time.

For those of you who have always helped in answering questions and just been kind on here, just wanted to say a very heartfelt thank you! I always refer customers here because of the vast amount of knowledge there is on this site.

Best wishes to you all and thank you again for the help, and general knowledge you all post.
    06-26-09 10:45 PM
    Best wishes to you as well.

You have always helped others out on the forums here. You will be missed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-09 11:23 PM
    Sorry to see you go.
    What are you going to use instead?
    06-26-09 11:46 PM
    Sorry to see you go.
    What are you going to use instead?
    The env3. I really love the Berrys, but to be honest, i don't even use 25% of what they do. I literally use the free ringtones, twitter and thats about it. I don't really do the BBM thing anymore either.

I think its really because I work for a wireless carrier, so for me...I don't really want to be on my phone much anymore. Before, I was really into it and now, I spend most of my time just leaving my phone wherever and not paying attention to it.

I know down the road I'll switch back but for now, the Env3 meets my needs. (I'm also trying to cut back on all unnecessary junk in life; I sometimes end up with all kinds of stuff and never even use it, so I'm working on that.)
    06-28-09 02:21 AM
    Best wishes to you as well.

You have always helped others out on the forums here. You will be missed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I'm sure I'll still pop in from time to time
    06-28-09 02:22 AM
    Best of luck to you Kayla. I echo the statement about you being helpful on these forums. Yes you will be missed.
    06-28-09 11:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD