I'm coming to the conclusion that Android for BlackBerry is a good thing - even if the execution of Android on BlackBerry hardware leaves something to be desired, I think the probable move has helped reinforced the need for change to BlackBerry fans and users, and has led to an acceptance that other devices have virtue. In light of this, I thought I'd just compile a short list of some of the things I'm pleased so see that we here at CrackBerry community no longer 'debate' (see: bicker about like children) as valid issues. If you've ever argued in defence of any of these, please hang your head in shame

1. BlackBerrys are tools not toys! Real users don't want apps and games.
    2. BlackBerry is clearly the best device because the browser is better than that in any other phone, and here's a meaningless benchmark to prove it.
    3. HTML 5 is so much better than having an app. In (insert number here) years time no one will be using apps.
    4. All Android phones are full of viruses - look, a study from Russia told me so (oh btw, have you heard about 1Mobile Market, it's awesome!)

Long live BlackBerry. Long live BlackBerry 10. Long live the Venice Slider.
    08-21-15 02:11 PM

Why go there?
    08-21-15 02:18 PM

Why go there?
    I guess it is a bit 'told you so'!
    08-21-15 02:27 PM
    Don't forget to add "prosumer" to that list. Man those debates were awesome...
    3Dee likes this.
    08-21-15 02:32 PM
    Don't forget to add "prosumer" to that list. Man those debates were awesome...
    You mean prosumers who value productivity and security while not needing apps to "just get things done" because they don't need games or social media or business apps or services or accessories or ecosystems? Why, that's BB10's target market!

3Dee likes this.
    08-21-15 02:44 PM
    You mean prosumers who value productivity and security while not needing apps to "just get things done" because they don't need games or social media or business apps or services or accessories or ecosystems? Why, that's BB10's target market!

"Just use the browser, it's good enough".

Trying to win people over by 'good enough' haha, we were blind people.
    08-21-15 02:46 PM