I either pass out or get sick for a few days after. But it really is worth it.

Movies are expensive!
    Hey, I'll buy you the ticket myself, or even take you. Do you like the drive-in? There's one fifteen minutes away from where I live, and the season just started. It's called Rustic Drive-In. We've been having some perfect weather for it these past few weeks, but I haven't gone yet, because I didn't care for any of the movies that were playing. But usually I'll go once or twice each summer.
    Chrisy likes this.
    06-20-12 08:51 AM
    I'd love to give blood, but I've been seriously anemic for years and can't. Heck, the donors who got my blood would want a refund. Heh.
    06-20-12 10:03 AM
    Hey, I'll buy you the ticket myself, or even take you. Do you like the drive-in? There's one fifteen minutes away from where I live, and the season just started. It's called Rustic Drive-In. We've been having some perfect weather for it these past few weeks, but I haven't gone yet, because I didn't care for any of the movies that were playing. But usually I'll go once or twice each summer.
    I've only been to a drive in twice but I LOVED it!!! We can take my Subaru Outback. Unless you have a better drive in car! You can stretch out in my car but don't get any ideas!
    06-20-12 11:35 AM
    The Subaru Outback would be terrific. I was thinking your VW Bus would work, too. My van only seats two, so if we took anyone else along, it wouldn't work out so well, lol.
    06-20-12 11:42 AM
    You need to sneek people into a drive-in. In the trunk and out thru the back seat. Oh I don't garden.
    06-20-12 12:07 PM
130 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD