I text while im drunk when driving. its not that hard...
    Would that post be an example of that?
    07-01-11 11:23 PM
    I almost broke my texting and driving habit when I was using an iPhone because I couldn't type on the thing without looking down. With the BlackBerry I can feel the keys and keep my eyes on the road, but have since limited my texting to when I'm at a full stop at a red light, but as soon as the light is green, my phone goes back into it's holster. I live in a state that doesn't have "no texting while driving" laws, so EVERYONE does it here, even cops! It is very dangerous, so I usually keep my phone holstered and on silent to minimize the temptation.
    Last edited by moiselles; 07-02-11 at 07:13 AM.
    07-02-11 07:05 AM
    I still don't know what is sooooooo important that you have to respond to it "right now". I mean really is your friend telling you about their last date that important that you have to respond right away?

Yep plenty of other distractions driving, just ask all the people that are missing a loved one because of someone else. Just think about that.
    Appleluver23 likes this.
    07-02-11 07:55 AM
    I drink while driving........gatorade that is.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-02-11 08:56 AM
    Everyone sheould watch this video. It's about 11 minutes long. Then, justify your need to text while driving.

BTW, I live in California where the Highway Patrol has announced that this weekend will be a maximum enforcement period where, among other things, they will be looking for distracted drivers.
    Last edited by oldtimeBBaddict; 07-02-11 at 09:11 AM.
    07-02-11 09:09 AM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD