Hello everyone!! I just got my BB ( I feel cool now for saying that) a few days ago and I love it!! just had to add that in.

Is there a way to group my text messages with the sender? What I notice is that if i click on text message of an already started conversation, i see every text message i've sent to that person in separate texts messages as well as any other text messages i've sent to anyone else. But if i click on the most recent text message of that person, i could scroll down and see our entire conversation there. It seems redundant to have separate texts in my inbox and also within the texts of the individual. LOL... I hope this makes sense. What i want is that for my inbox to see an individual person, and when i click on it, i see our entire conversation there. ANy idea what I'm talking about?
    05-29-08 12:53 PM
    I don't think it's possible that I am aware of..
    05-29-08 01:08 PM
    ok, it took me a minute to get what you mean, but i get it.

unfortunately, i dont believe there is any way to simply have one "group" of conversations per person as opposed to having individual texts AND the groups.
    05-29-08 01:08 PM
    wow!! you guys are quick!! thanks! yea i know it was a bit confusing. when i clicked on one of the messages and saw the conversation in one click, it reminded me of the... ok... don't shoot me now... the iphone text messaging. but thanks for the reply!!! i really appreciate it!
    05-29-08 01:34 PM
    BLARGH!!

there is no comparison between our beloved berries and the iphone.

i hate that thing.
    05-29-08 01:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD