Theyre all showing up as a single message in my inbox. When i go to the inbox it displays as if i had 1 message (imagine having a single email in the email folder) then when i click it it displays multiple messages in a bullet point format sort of thing.

Theyre from different senders, at different times too so i really cant understand why its doing it.

Im new to blackberry so maybe its a silly question, but any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    03-03-10 05:24 PM
    You have combined your messages and your inbox. It should be under email settings. You also have SMS threading turned on. It makes it flow better, but if you don't like it you can turn it off. I think it is under options-> SMS but I could be wrong.
    03-03-10 05:26 PM
    I kinda thought that you couldn't change thee option to hav it threaded or not; frm wat I've read on here. But that's also assuming you have an OS or 5.0.... Correct me if am wrong.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-10 08:01 PM
    In using the bb 9700. I can't seem to find a threading option
    03-04-10 03:49 AM
    Go to Messages, click BB button>Options>General Options>Seperators>Stripes.
    03-04-10 03:57 AM
    Go to Messages, click BB button>Options>General Options>Seperators>Stripes.

That's already on. So it can't be that.
    03-04-10 04:27 AM
    Theyre all showing up as a single message in my inbox. When i go to the inbox it displays as if i had 1 message (imagine having a single email in the email folder) then when i click it it displays multiple messages in a bullet point format sort of thing.

Theyre from different senders, at different times too so i really cant understand why its doing it.

Im new to blackberry so maybe its a silly question, but any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    This here is what gets me. I've never heard of this happening before. It should not be grouping seperate contacts into a single message. Hopefully one of the geniuses here will have an idea...
    03-04-10 08:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD