Hi first time posting, I got my z10 2 months ago and I absolutely love it, no problems with it except today when I turned it on i realized when I click an unread text and reply, when I go back it still shows the text as unread?
    That's not all, incoming texts do not update, there is no sound, no notification of a new text. Only when i click someone's contact I am able to see if they texted me.
    Facebook notifications also do not go to my phone?
    I live in canada and im on bell
    This is frustrating has this happened to anyone? Help!
    Same thing happened to my twin brother just a couple days before me! We both updated to 10.1.

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 01:57 AM
    After turning on and off my phone all the texts come flooding in and phone works normally for 5 minutes then gets jammed again? Tried factory reset and changing sim card and no luck

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 01:58 AM
    That's weird. Sounds like a network problem.. have you taken the battery out while the phone is on ("hard reset")?
    05-24-13 02:02 AM
    Yes I have! Again all the texts come in as they should, making sounds and everything. I got my twin to text me right after and it came in as it should hit 5 minutes later it reverts to not notifying me for texts ( the newest ones are not there and only if i click on the contact who texted I see the text) weirdest thing is how my twin brother had the exact same thing! We went into bell all they said was factory reset ( already did and no luck). We sent his phone in for repairs an does using a loaner phone for now,. No one else had this issue?

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 02:09 AM
    I have the same issue- at first it randomly assigned texts to anyone in my contact list!! Now it is not notifying me of new texts and not always showing them as read. It does not show the last text sent as the discussion header either.
    06-04-13 05:38 PM