i have no prob send and recieving text from my phone.. but some people that i send text to, DONT receive them.. i get text from these people but when i reply to them they dont get it..

both of the people that i send to are on the sprint everything plan, like myself

any ideas?
    08-09-09 07:38 PM
    try a battery pull and ota,
    08-09-09 07:40 PM
    i have no prob send and recieving text from my phone.. but some people that i send text to, DONT receive them.. i get text from these people but when i reply to them they dont get it..

both of the people that i send to are on the sprint everything plan, like myself

any ideas?
    I've also heard of this being caused by a network issue related to the phones that aren't receiving text. If the phones aren't receiving any texts at all (from any phone, not just yours), have them call your provider's Data Networking Assistance team, because the problem's likely caused by clogged messages trying to go through to the phone - it's very easy for them to push the messages through to the phone, and that solves the problem for the foreseeable future. It is a fairly common problem around where I am, so I could see it being the issue for you.
    08-09-09 07:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD