So I've had my blackberry for about a month and a half now. Everything is perfect. I love it and I can't keep my hands or eyes off it. Within the past few days however there has been a delay when I'm sending texts. Like... It will be quick while I type but once I try and send it out there is a major delay, 1st when I press send it takes a minute to get out of the compose screen and then it pauses again in the message inbox screen showing whether it sent or not...

I asked my roommate and she said I should make sure no other apps are still running in the background, that seemed to help for a minute, but now we are back to the this pause and go thing.

Any tips?
    12-10-08 12:54 AM
    Well, first, welcome to CB!

My first thought is that your device is running low on memory, which could easily be causing this kind of operation. In my signature, is a memory op guide. Take a look and follow the advice. You'll also want to reset your device after the memory op, by removing the battery for 2 mins. This should fix your problem. If it doesn't post back here and one of our resident addicts can add their voodoo to my suggestion.

Enjoy the addiction
    12-10-08 02:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD