a text that I did not write appear in a chat I was having with someone..How can that happen?
    02-15-16 08:08 PM
    Considering the number of texts sent daily (I'd presume it's in the high millions), transmitted on a multiplex array, encompassing hundreds of carrier's systems and many other methods/vehicles, it's amazing this happens so infrequently.
    Considering the number of texts sent daily (I'd presume it's in the high millions), transmitted on a multiplex array, encompassing hundreds of carrier's systems and many other methods/vehicles, it's amazing this happens so infrequently.
    02-15-16 09:15 PM
    i had once had a text go to a person clear across the country that i did not know. i was clearly replying to the right number on my phone. it it was funny because she thought i was someone she knew and i thought she was the person i was texting so it took a minute before we realized, we were 'not talking to each other.' the phone company said these incidents are not unheard of.
    03-09-16 08:03 AM
    Yeah but Ops talking about a text that was written Not By Him and sent in a chat that he was having.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-16 09:33 AM
    Sounds like an issue for your service supplier not BB

Posted via CB10
    03-09-16 09:34 AM