ok guys so i have a 8310 and i have a big text files in my tasks, now ive tried ABC processtext and it doesnt show the task, how can i go about saving this on my computer, or sending it to my computer somehow?

thanks
    08-06-09 05:48 PM
    What do you mean big text files in my tasks? You have large txt files embedded in the tasks or you just have a large amount of text in the notes section of the task? If the later, just sync your tasks with your computer and it should come across just fine. Outlook does not have a limit on the notes field. If the former, can you save the txt files somewhere else on your blackberry and then email them to yourself?
    08-07-09 07:41 AM
    what i meant was that i have a large amount of text in the notes part of the tasks, is there a way to get that to my computer somehow? if i was to email it to myself id have to cut it into many pieces and send it using alot of emails, since it wont copy/paste the whole thing
    08-10-09 12:15 AM
    The copy "memory" is probably smaller than what you're trying to copy. You could do this a couple ways, the easiest would be
    to: Copy all of the pieces, but just put in to one email, there's no reason to send "alot of emails"
    08-10-09 12:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD