Its for a blackberry curve 8330 ... post it here thanks a million...Bills getting to high at the moment
    07-30-09 10:41 PM
    Bills getting to high at the moment
    Not a good reason for software theft. It's people like you that make the software prices increase for the rest of us honest people.
    07-30-09 11:29 PM
    Not a good reason for software theft. It's people like you that make the software prices increase for the rest of us honest people.
    Not really, because he wouldn't buy it anyway.
    07-30-09 11:40 PM
    Not really, because he wouldn't buy it anyway.
    Huh? That's my point. He won't buy it and won't support the developer of the product. Less sales can lead to increased prices. That on top of the fact that he wants software to technically steal services from his carrier.
    07-30-09 11:46 PM
    Huh? That's my point. He won't buy it and won't support the developer of the product. Less sales can lead to increased prices. That on top of the fact that he wants software to technically steal services from his carrier.
    Its not less sales, it's just not more sales. Just like Chevy isn't selling less cars because you buy a used Ford, they're just not selling to you, but you weren't looking to buy from them anyway.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-09 06:25 AM
    sprint smartview......
    07-31-09 10:10 AM
    Its not less sales, it's just not more sales. Just like Chevy isn't selling less cars because you buy a used Ford, they're just not selling to you, but you weren't looking to buy from them anyway.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I don't think so. It's more like, I want a Chevy but instead of buying one, I'm going to steal it off their lot in the middle of the night.

The OP asked for a way to get a free license for a commercial program because he didn't want to pay for it (he modified his post to remove the part about asking someone to send him a license for tetherberry because he didn't want to pay for it).
    Last edited by pbflash; 07-31-09 at 09:33 PM.
    07-31-09 05:40 PM
    That's pretty funny considering his signature about God!
    07-31-09 10:13 PM
    agree abt the Sprint smartview, make sure u can do PAM
    07-31-09 10:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD