I used to have the htc touch pro 2 and there was a app to tether off the wifi to my laptop, with out having to pay the 15.00 for the 5gb from Verizon, because Verizon thinks itís the phone using the net but really it was both.. just figure I throw it out there for anyone to mess around withÖand save everyone from having to pay a extra 15 bucks a month
    10-29-09 05:51 AM
    I used to have the htc touch pro 2 and there was a app to tether off the wifi to my laptop, with out having to pay the 15.00 for the 5gb from Verizon, because Verizon thinks itís the phone using the net but really it was both.. just figure I throw it out there for anyone to mess around withÖand save everyone from having to pay a extra 15 bucks a month
    I am not sure how that would work but I do have Tetherberry and am interested to see how it will work. I tether to my laptop and my laptop has WiFi it just doesn't always find the network like it should. Prolly some settings I have are jacked up I dunno. I do hope you can tether while on WiFi though.
    10-29-09 07:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD