I've seen a couple threads asking about this, but it's never been really answered.
    Background:
    I'm using a 9700, and I can tether just fine through desktop manager 5.0
    I run a windows 7 desktop, and a laptop running Ubuntu and XP.

I have access to the company intranet on my phone, and can view our corporate portal, and internal links fine by setting my browser config to my company intranet.

The problem arises when one of the pages i wish to access away from the office is entirely java based, and will not run on my BB.

My question is, how does one go about setting up a tether that gives access to the company intranet? I can't figure out any way to do it.
    I'm looking for any answer at this point, on any of the 3 platforms (win 7, XP, Ubuntu)

please help!
    03-24-10 03:06 PM
    Sorry to reply to my own post, but this became a larger issue recently, and I still haven't managed to figure out if its even possible.

Still in need of help.
    Any BB wizards willing to give it a go?
    05-14-10 02:35 PM
    Can this be done ? I read posts all have no solution. If anyone knows if it is possible please let me know..thanks
    09-20-11 11:55 AM
    What do you mean by a tether?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-11 03:03 PM
    My question is, how does one go about setting up a tether that gives access to the company intranet? I can't figure out any way to do it.
    I'm looking for any answer at this point, on any of the 3 platforms (win 7, XP, Ubuntu)

Tether works for internet but I want it for intranet
    09-21-11 09:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD