Let's all be real about the situation. Tether costs $50 because it allows you to steal service that the rest of us pay for on certain carriers. Discussion of such action violates the forums TOS. See the new (refresh) post on the site rules under the "keep it legal" section. If tether used on certain carriers isn't a "workaround to avoid paying a fee" then I don't know what is. But as long as this site is collecting big comissions from the sale of the app, everyone seems to ignore the violation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    The blackberry API allows such usage, otherwise they wouldnt have been able to create it, so basically, its not ilegal.
    Besides, this website is about blackberries, not carriers AT&T Tmobile or verizon. Have a look at the whole website again.
    04-06-11 07:03 PM
    Delusional. I can't think of any other word. Actually, maybe I can. How about uninformed.

04-06-11 07:11 PM
    Delusional. I can't think of any other word. Actually, maybe I can. How about uninformed.

Not quite, i know how the blackberry api and java works, the one who does not know sh1t is you brah.

You simply got shut up, because you can't deal with what the programming interface is capable of doing. Im not delusional, im realist. The day when at&t sues rim for having such capability in their api and gets removed, which in terms leads to developers to create real hacks/workarounds to make it work, thats the day it will be ilegal. Or at the same time, a windows application that is created to inject into the desktop manager to alter the data packages, then that, will be illegal.

Again this website is about blackberries, any ilegal blackberry discussion is not allowed and has been dealt with in the past with deletion. Tether can be found in bb app world and mobihand based stores, and its been known to be a disguised tether for quite some time now, even its reviews say so and its still there.
    Last edited by gbsn; 04-06-11 at 07:22 PM.
    04-06-11 07:12 PM
    The tech isn't illegal. Using it on a network that requires paying for service without actually paying for that service is.

Everybodys tougher online...

04-06-11 07:22 PM
    The tech isn't illegal. Using it on a network that requires paying for service without actually paying for that service is.

Everybodys tougher online...

Tougher? pfff whos delusional now?

Trying to measure strength over internet now? Go cry to your lawyers please, i would have replied the same thing in person, by the phone, over fax, by webcam, or morse code.

Buch of americans talking about toughness online and when they get their a55 beaten down in public the first thing they do is sue, you have no basis to talk because this very own country is based on protecting the weak and punish those who "are tougher" or bada55.

Have fun spitting more stupidity now.

How is network usage related to crackberry again?
    Last edited by gbsn; 04-06-11 at 07:30 PM.
    04-06-11 07:26 PM
    Who got shut up now? What about the issue at hand? And keep defeating the censor here with letters and symbols. It is really leet!

04-06-11 07:30 PM
    Who got shut up now? What about the issue at hand? And keep defeating the censor here with letters and symbols. It is really leet!

Yeah super leet and tough, what issue at hand? you created your own issue that doesnt relate to this website at all.
    04-06-11 07:31 PM
    It has everything to do with this site.

04-06-11 07:35 PM
    It has everything to do with this site.

Yeah, and then im delusional because i had proof that the implementation was not ilegal. And yet you say that this site has everything to do with network carriers.

CrackBerry.com Goes Live! | CrackBerry.com

Enjoy reading, Mr. everybodyistough.

edit with a tip
    AT&T Wireless Community - AT&T Community Support

Go cry there.
    Last edited by gbsn; 04-06-11 at 07:46 PM.
    04-06-11 07:41 PM
    Everybody put your egos down, have a beer and relax.
    04-06-11 08:03 PM
    Viewing this thread......via tether lol
    04-06-11 08:22 PM
    Everybody put your egos down, have a beer and relax.
    Naaaaah, randoms like him calling people uninformed when they dont even know what they are talking about and crying in the wrong place, can go f*ck themselves in the most pleasant way about morality and philosophy and how the world would be a better place if people wouldnt use tether.

Oh dam, i slipped one word without censorship, hope i didnt hurt anybody's feelings. peace and much much love <3<3<3<3<3<3 XOXOXO

_|_
    04-06-11 09:03 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD