I was hoping that some of the bberrysync users out there will tell us about their experience? How is it working out? how quickly will your email, calendar, contacts sync with outlook? Are there any issues with things not syncing, or being deleted, etc?

I know that a LOT of people are interested in this service, so please give as much detail as possible.

thanks for the help!
    11-24-08 06:07 PM
    bump to the top, would really like some info on this. thanks.
    11-25-08 08:49 AM
    I wish their site had more technical details though.

So is their product like an OTA PIM sync for BIS users? And what's wrong with just doing the USB sync (and saving $40/year...)
    11-25-08 11:33 AM
    unfortunately, bberrysync seems to be gone. I signed up for a year a couple months ago and was delighted with the service. My biggest reason for wanting it was to make sure that my office knew if I added another appointment to my calendar. Unless there's something else out there, I'll be forced to go back to the USB cable sync. I've been using google calendar, which is okay, but I like the calendar that links to my Exchange calendar better. And BES isn't an option as the only user.
    12-11-08 10:12 PM
    We are back on line no one will be charged for December

BBerrySync Team
    12-23-08 11:03 PM
    bberrysync is a fraud. no contact from the company. i purchased the entire year service and within 24 hours regretted my decision. their technical support doesn't exist. nearly every single e-mail address they have is returned as "un-deliverable" STAY AWAY!!
    01-06-09 10:48 AM
    Have you tried emailing us at support@bberrysync.com

Company is under new management and trying real hard to clean up the mess
    We do apoligize for all inconvience
    01-06-09 11:37 AM
    Have you tried emailing us at support@bberrysync.com

Company is under new management and trying real hard to clean up the mess
    We do apoligize for all inconvience

yes. it was returned as undeliverable

as was e-mail to accountable@bberrysync.com

and direct e-mail to the owner. . .
    01-06-09 01:38 PM
    yes. it was returned as undeliverable

as was e-mail to accountable@bberrysync.com

and direct e-mail to the owner. . .

Okay I issued you a refund and left service on till 2-28-09 if you want to tets for free pm me contact info and i will have a tech give you a call most issues are due to not upgrading or setup

We are testing our email server to make sure emails are working we recieve about 40 emails a day at that email address and never recieved one from you

Again I apoligize for any inconvience and im here to help
    01-06-09 08:03 PM
    As of right now I would suggest to avoid this service at all cost. Not sure how they are when everything works, but when there is a problem they are completely invisible after they take your money.

I made the mistake of signing up, paying via Paypal only to find out the software does not work on a Storm. It' been 4 days of logging tickets, requesting online support, and emails without a peep from them.

I first tried to DL the software and a GoDaddy page came up for a couple of days, their server must have been down. I tried to log a email through their web page, server wouldn't accept it. These guys do not appear to be very stable, and customer service is non-existant so far.

I'll keep you guys posted.
    04-14-09 03:23 PM
    Same problem here. It does NOT work with the Storm and they wouldn't refund my money. No response and PayPal is worthless in getting your money back.

On the BBerrySync site:

"Please note that we offer a five (5) day unconditional satisfaction guarantee with both monthly and yearly license purchases."

Total BS. They take your money and don't respond.

STAY AWAY from BBerrySync and Data Solve Inc. They are a RIPOFF!!!
    04-26-09 11:51 AM
    It would be nice if there was more than one alternative to bberry sync. On my Nokia E65 I had emoze used to sync when my pc was on instantly. All other software funambol etc seem to have over complicated the needs of the user, we just want to sync from one t the other absolutely no need for hosted servers etc.
    07-02-09 09:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD