Anyone have problems with no audio prompts ?

All was fine on the first leg of my trip , then on the last leg
    no audio . I turned it off and that didn't help but the battery pulll did.

Is there a way to get it to work or do I have to do the pull when it happens.

Any other tips would help.
    06-11-09 05:06 PM
    I used to use Telenav but it's just too buggy, unstable, very slow and breaks in the middle of road.

It's an expensive piece of junk. I trashed it and you may want to do so.

I am using a free navigation app which has much larger/updated POIs database and nice real time reviews/ratings. Very solid and powerful.

What app are you using, I had Nav4All but dumped it as it could never find me
    06-11-09 05:31 PM
    I have never had that problem. Contrary to previous poster, it is one of my most valued apps... and TeleNav will bend over backwards to make you happy.

What version are you using?
    06-11-09 05:47 PM
    I have never had that problem. Contrary to previous poster, it is one of my most valued apps... and TeleNav will bend over backwards to make you happy.

What version are you using?
    This is going to sound strange but I didn't know there were more than one version. I am using what is loaded on my 8830 its 5.1
    06-11-09 06:13 PM
    I used telenav for a short while...it would lose me while driving down a wide open freeway at $100 a year its easier just to buy a dedicated gps like garmin or tom tom.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-09 07:26 PM
    Actually TeleNav did a nice job getting me where I had to go in North Carolina from oHIo. Started out with voice prompts but it only lasted for about 30 minutes , so I had keep eye balling it, until I was able to stop and pull the battery to start again.
    06-12-09 09:34 PM
    This is going to sound strange but I didn't know there were more than one version. I am using what is loaded on my 8830 its 5.1
    I think 5.1 is the latest.

I don't know why it would act funny, but I do know Telenav will take care of you.

And they do issue refunds.
    06-15-09 11:38 PM
    Well I went on a vacation last week , and took the TeleNav
    to South Carolina from Ohio

I got to Greenboro NC and lost the audio
    to make a long story short I got lost

I have been on the phone with TeleNav no less that 11 times over the last 5 days. They now have me really messed up and I have to re write the bible with each call , first thing they ask me to do is check to see if I have it set on LOUD they must thing I am an *****.

I give them the service ticket number and they ask me to re download it and try that . then tell me to call back. I called back again today and was told I had to call back Monday thru Friday during normal business hours.
    06-28-09 02:42 PM
    I used to use Telenav but it's just too buggy, unstable, very slow and breaks in the middle of road.

It's an expensive piece of junk. I trashed it and you may want to do so.

I am using a free navigation app which has much larger/updated POIs database and nice real time reviews/ratings. Very solid and powerful.
    Bizarre post. You rave about how great the app is, but oddly neglect to mention the name or where it can be found.
    06-28-09 06:28 PM
    Bizarre post. You rave about how great the app is, but oddly neglect to mention the name or where it can be found.

From one Buckeye to another , I thought the same thing.
    06-28-09 06:35 PM
    Well I went on a vacation last week , and took the TeleNav
    to South Carolina from Ohio

I got to Greenboro NC and lost the audio
    to make a long story short I got lost

I have been on the phone with TeleNav no less that 11 times over the last 5 days. They now have me really messed up and I have to re write the bible with each call , first thing they ask me to do is check to see if I have it set on LOUD they must thing I am an *****.

I give them the service ticket number and they ask me to re download it and try that . then tell me to call back. I called back again today and was told I had to call back Monday thru Friday during normal business hours.
    Do you have Twitter? They have an excellent contact there. She is on here too, if you wanna PM her...
    06-28-09 11:28 PM
    Do you have Twitter? They have an excellent contact there. She is on here too, if you wanna PM her...
    I would love to PM her
    I don't twitter and I really like Telenav when it is working

How would I contact her
    06-28-09 11:35 PM
    I would love to PM her
    I don't twitter and I really like Telenav when it is working

How would I contact her

Two contacts here: Marybeth and Sean: http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/te...beware-145722/
    06-29-09 08:18 PM
    I have now noticed a new twist

I seem to lose the audio AFTER a text today
    not only on TeleNav but on email/text/ etc

No audio
    I need to do a battery pull to get it back
    06-29-09 08:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD