Was trying to get this going and when I open it puts up my phone # but asks for a password How do I figure out my password I might be a moron but I cannot figure this out.
    02-12-09 04:05 PM
    Call them they will give you your pin. I had to.
    02-12-09 04:22 PM
    You can also go to the website at my.telenav.com, select "Get Your PIN", then put in your mobile phone number and they will SMS it to you.
    02-12-09 04:53 PM
    is telenav included in the simply everthing plan $99 or is it extra?
    02-12-09 06:46 PM
    Yes, Telenav is included with the Simply Everything Plan.
    02-12-09 06:52 PM
    is telenav included in the simply everthing plan $99 or is it extra?

included
    Simply Everything
    GPS: Unlimited maps, turn-by-turn directions and more with Sprint Navigation for Sprint and PowerSource phones, or TeleNav� for Nextel phones. GPS
    reliability varies by environment.
    Sprint Mobile Email: Access multiple personal email accounts in a single application on featured phones. Providers include: AOL, Windows Live (including MSN/Hotmail), Yahoo! and Gmail.
    Sprint Mobile Email Work: Access and manage your corporate email and contacts on the Samsung Instinct�, and other compatible phones - multiple personal, Web-based accounts too. Supports Microsoft Exchange 2000/2003/2007 accounts (via your phone's Microsoft Outlook client) and Lotus Domino 6.0/6.5/7.0 accounts (via Desktop Redirector software you can download to your PC and then use to direct email to your phone).
    BlackBerry� Internet Server (BIS): Manage up to 10 different accounts with a simple three-click email setup, and IM on the go with Yahoo!� Messenger, AIM�, Google Talk and BlackBerry Messenger. Please note: BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES), which provides secure corporate email access and access to corporate IT administration, is not included and available for an additional cost.
    Music Premier: 99� music downloads and unlimited access to more than 150 channels lets you listen to millions of melodies.
    TV Premier: Your favorite shows on the go with more than 20 channels to choose from, including Comedy Central, MTV, Discovery, Nickelodeon and more.
    Messaging: Unlimited nationwide, text, picture and video messages to anyone on any network.
    Direct Connect� and Group Connect�: Unlimited instant connections, nationwide and at the push of a button. Group Connect is limited to 20 participants on the same network.
    Phone as modem or tethering: not included.
    Corporate, government or special discounts: Do not apply.
    Standard features
    All Sprint voice plans automatically come with these great features:
    Voicemail: Your phone's answering service. Voicemail answers your calls and takes messages when you are not available.
    Call Waiting: Like a second line for your phone, Call Waiting lets you decide whether to switch to the new call-or send it to Voicemail.
    Caller ID: View the phone number of an incoming call, so you know who is calling before your answer. All unanswered calls automatically roll over to your Voicemail.
    Caller ID Block: Block your phone number from appearing on the phone of the person you're calling.
    Three-Way Calling: Talk to two people at the same time. You can initiate Three-Way Calling even if you didn't start the phone call (airtime and long-distance charges apply for both of the calls in your Three-Way Calling party).
    Call Forwarding: Forward incoming calls to the phone number you specify. ($0.20/minute).
    Numeric Paging: Set your Voicemail to allow callers to send a numeric page to your phone.
    Sprint 411: Access Directory Assistance. Just dial 411 from your Sprint or Nextel phone to get dinner reservations, movie listings, driving directions and more ($1.79/call, airtime charges also apply).
    Emergency Calls: Call 911 from anywhere in our network with no airtime charges.
    Non-Emergency Calls: Report traffic accidents, motorist problems, careless drivers or other non-emergency incidents using special dialing numbers (such as #77, 311).
    Rates & Fees: Monthly charges exclude taxes, Sprint Surcharges [incl. USF charge of up to 11.4% (varies quarterly), Administrative Charge (up to $1.99/line/mo.), Regulatory Charge ($0.20/line/mo.) & state/local fees by area]. Sprint Surcharges are not taxes or gov't-required charges and are subject to change. Details: sprint.com/taxesandfees.
    Important Service/Product Specific Terms
    02-12-09 06:55 PM
    Thanks Guys this site is great
    02-12-09 07:37 PM
    I just started using Telenav today and am very impressed. I have a Nuvi 350 that is perfect but this Telenav on BB is somthing. I also log on to their web site from PC and load up address's and add them to favs on unit by just saving them. Next time on BB and use Telenav I can update in seconds.
    It recalculates too if you make wrong turn.
    02-12-09 07:47 PM
    Was trying to get this going and when I open it puts up my phone # but asks for a password How do I figure out my password I might be a moron but I cannot figure this out.

I was told that my pin# is the last 4 digits of my phone number so i tried it and logged right on and is working fine.
    02-13-09 06:53 AM
    I was told that my pin# is the last 4 digits of my phone number so i tried it and logged right on and is working fine.

same for me
    02-13-09 06:55 AM
    The last four digits of my phone # worked for me too...I had to re-install Telnav after upgrading the OS. It works fine now, better actually after the ug...it seems faster.

I seem to have a lot more free space available after the ug too, I went from 50 something to 70 something across the board.

The only casualties seemed to be Bolt and Telnav so far and I'm re-installing them now. I really wasn't having any problems with my phone aside from the echo issue but figured I'd be better off with the ug than not? The echo isuue needs to get resolved now!
    02-14-09 06:21 AM
    I am not sure I understand why you would need to re install Telenav because you upgraded your OS.

I do you re install it ? Does it have to be removed to re install ?
    06-06-09 10:18 PM
    When I was first setting up Telenav back when I first got my 8350i, I just picked 4 random digits (well not really random, same as my voicemail password, but not even close to my phone #) and it worked. Even when I got my phone replaced and was setting up Telenav on the 2nd one the same 4 digits worked again.

So I'm thinking it may be any 4 digits you like when your first setting it up

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-09 11:07 AM
    When I log in i just put 1234........
    06-07-09 11:25 AM
    i did a wipe on my storm , how do i download telenav again without paying for it???
    06-07-09 11:27 PM
    i did a wipe on my storm , how do i download telenav again without paying for it???
    no clue, Telenav is in our plan
    06-08-09 06:47 AM
    The application, or at least the icon for it, remains after a wipe on the 8350i.
    Since the storm is non-sprint, not sure how you'd get it back, but sprint has the ability to download content from their main website, once you log into your account.
    Maybe a storm specific forum would be better for you?
    06-08-09 08:19 AM
    Does tel nav come with the all data plan. I was pretty sure it daid on the contract

06-11-09 03:53 PM
    its on the 99.99 SEP.... all data i have no idea about
    06-11-09 03:57 PM
    I see no one has posted in this threat lately, but I was hoping to get some help. I've tried looking for an upgraded version of Telenav for my Nextel BB 8350i. I see on the Telenav site that there is ver 5.5 and 5.8 for my BB, but I've never seen any updates OTA for my bb, nor any available on the Telenav site. Everyone has an update or upgrade for everything..nothing for Telenav?
    07-09-10 07:40 PM
    I am not sure if we can go to 5,8,,, I am still with ver5.1 and would like to upgrade it but I cant locate any info on their site....

07-13-10 08:58 AM
    Remember those of us on sprint/nextel still haven't gotten our official 5.0 O.S either that could be part of it

07-14-10 06:27 PM
    same for me
    Yes same for me too........last 4 digits of your phone #
    05-18-11 01:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD