Call for Help! And others

Leo and the gang, now that was a show I'd watch it all day long. Is there any other channels that are of the tech variety?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-09 05:45 AM
    I think Call For Help has been cancaled; that was the last I've heard. Leo and "the gang" can be found at twit.tv and Patrick Norton is at revision3.com/tekzilla--those sites have enough shows that would last for days.

01-22-09 06:51 AM
    Also has a nationally syndicated radio show heard Sat and Sunday at 1pm-4pm eastern - it also plays on XM for sure (I listen) and I believe Sirius now with the merger as well. They replay the Sunday show on Wednesday from 4-7.

I miss Tech TV
    01-22-09 08:23 AM
    Bring back tech tv

01-22-09 09:39 AM
    You have the G4 now. They took over tech tv and now are a pretty lame channel if I say so. Its a shame...

01-22-09 10:01 AM
    The closest thing to TechTV these days is Revision3. They have a bunch of different web-only shows with quite a few familiar TechTV faces. (Kevin Rose, Patrick Norton, Martin Sargent and others) Definitely worth checking out.
    01-22-09 10:46 AM
    Maybe this will help with at least some of the shows: Markyville.com - TechTV/ZDTV Archives
    01-22-09 10:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD