I think by now it would be nice for a spokesperson from TCL BB mobile to come onto this site and speak to the faithful BB worshippers like myself.

Please explain the lifting screen and the solutions that are in place:
    How long to replacements?
    What has been done to fix the various teething problems ?
    How will we know which Keyone phones are the 'mark 2' ones?
    Why is the mobile capital and most popular holiday destination in the world without Keyones (Barcelona, Spain)?

Look forward to hearing from you
    Many thanks
    Adéu i gracies
    Simon
    Mr.mister likes this.
    07-06-17 03:45 PM
    What's wrong with what they did: "we will fully support the customer, investigate it thoroughly, and make production line changes if appropriate"?

Don't forget, the vast majority of "mark 1" devices have no issues at all. See CBK's drop test.
    Smokeaire likes this.
    07-06-17 04:21 PM
    I want mark 2.
    07-06-17 04:42 PM
    What's wrong with what they did: "we will fully support the customer, investigate it thoroughly, and make production line changes if appropriate"?

Don't forget, the vast majority of "mark 1" devices have no issues at all. See CBK's drop test.
    "If appropriate ..." love that phrase!

I didn't see this message. It does respond to the reality of serious issues and gives advice on getting help.

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb.../#post12942492

No number to call in the world's mobile capital: Barcelona, and when you click on "Rest of Europe" you get taken to the product page.

Still not feeling confident
    07-06-17 05:32 PM
    I am sure they will post as much as BlackBerry officials posted over the last few years.
    07-07-17 12:48 AM

If they don't know what's wrong with that, then they can't be helped... and they deserve the same fate that johnny is leading BlackBerry proper to... stealing defeat from the jaws of victory.
    07-07-17 01:17 AM
    What's wrong with what they did: "we will fully support the customer, investigate it thoroughly, and make production line changes if appropriate"? Don't forget, the vast majority of "mark 1" devices have no issues at all.
    This could well be true but...

See CBK's drop test.
    The above could be completely true but that video has no credibility at all - he's on the payroll. Any objective person would view it the same way as any other company output - not an independent assessment.
    crackberry_geek likes this.
    07-07-17 01:58 AM
    The screen lifting phones were not abused.
    07-08-17 12:54 AM
    This could well be true but...

The above could be completely true but that video has no credibility at all - he's on the payroll. Any objective person would view it the same way as any other company output - not an independent assessment.
    Anybody have the blooper reel? (J/k)
    cgk likes this.
    07-08-17 04:33 PM