Can everyone tell me what the mini cassette icon which has just appeared on my screen means? I have looked everywhere and cannot find out what it means, sorry for my minimum IT knowledge!
    06-13-09 08:10 AM
    Voicemail.
    06-13-09 08:11 AM
    wow. please read the faq's [or your user manual.]
    Seriously...
    06-13-09 09:40 AM
    Seriously...
    Cut him slack.
    Seriously..
    06-13-09 09:51 AM
    um no.
    there are a ton of newbie faq's and tips on here. if everyone would read them, it would make the forums a lot better. Don't be stupid.
    06-13-09 09:54 AM
    um no.
    there are a ton of newbie faq's and tips on here. if everyone would read them, it would make the forums a lot better. Don't be stupid.
    So now I'm stupid?

If people like you didn't post nonsense/rude posts, this place would be a lot better.
    06-13-09 09:56 AM
    um no.
    This coming from the person who was flipping out, acting immature, and being rude because you broke your BlackBerry's charging port and thought that your carrier should rewrite their warranty policy simply to accomodate you? Seriously...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f68/aggrivated-t-237717/

To the OP, yes, it is the voicemail icon. And to say what life.in.the.fast.lane was getting at (but in a normal way), please keep in mind that this and many other basic questions are covered in the multiple FAQ's and guides here on the forums.
    06-13-09 10:00 AM
    Seriously...
    Dear life in the fast lane,
    The stickys, New Year's Resolution and generally accepted forum etiquette all ask for tolerance and a reduction in snide, demeaning and belittling posts such as yours.
    Thank you.
    06-13-09 10:21 AM
    you obviously lack class. and to the op, read the damn user manual. it's really not that hard.
    06-13-09 10:28 AM
    OP question is answered. Thread degenerated into bickering.

Thanks to those that helped!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f39/bas...r-conduct-114/

tamara demeo, welcome to crackberry!

Feel free to post if you have questions. Most members are very willing to help newbies out!
    06-13-09 10:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD