After being bugged about Tapatalk everytime I come to Crackberry on my phone, I've gone ahead and paid for the app but can't get Crackberry setup on it - it's bringing up an error the administrator has restricted tapatalk access??

Any advice gratefully received.
    07-30-11 04:56 AM
    I had trouble when I first got it from CB. Gave up on it. I went ahead and got it from AppWorld.
    Could you delete and reinstall? I'm on it now, from AppWorld, no problem.
    However, it's been buggy.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    07-30-11 06:06 AM
    After being bugged about Tapatalk everytime I come to Crackberry on my phone, I've gone ahead and paid for the app but can't get Crackberry setup on it - it's bringing up an error the administrator has restricted tapatalk access??

Any advice gratefully received.
    "Administrator has restricted" sounds like you are on BES (company phone) and there is a policy restriction. If that's the case you need to negotiate with your company BES administrator.
    07-30-11 07:19 AM
    You know, that didn't even register....
    07-30-11 02:05 PM
    I would also suggest going to the Tapatalk forum. You can get help from the developer himself. I was a beta tester for the app and helped with working out a few bugs. The previous post is probably what is going on. Best of luck.

Mark Minnich

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    07-30-11 09:04 PM
    Using Tapatalk on an iPhone so no restrictions by an administrator. It was only the Crackberry forum that was throwing up that error. However, after 2 deletes and reinstall's its now working.
    07-31-11 04:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD