Do any of you make notes on your BB? Is there any particular way you do this or program you use? I am looking to taking notes on my BB rather than my daytimer. I like to daily make notes (dairy if you well) certain conversations or things I did...should it be something I need to remember. Looking for ideas...
    10-20-08 06:49 AM
    I just use the memo pad. Must have 30 or 40 notes in there at any given time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-08 08:46 AM
    I use MemoPad. Caveat: I'm on BES (corporate) so it's really Outlook's notepad. When on a phone call needing to take notes, I use a headset or awitch to speakerphone and use the "notes" function after clicking the Menu key. (Retrieving such notes is a little arcane: you have to go to the call log, find the phone number, and click "History" on the menu key.)

10-20-08 09:07 AM
    Good advice gang. I too use MemoPad OFTEN(as well as the calendar)...
    10-20-08 09:10 AM
    I use the MemoPad to take notes. If I plan on keeping them for a while, I'll copy them into Documents-To-Go (Word) and keep them on my Media Card.
    10-20-08 09:12 AM
    Memo pads really lives up to its name.
    10-20-08 09:41 AM
    I love the Memo Pad. I use it from everything to shopping lists to to-do-lists.
    10-20-08 10:03 AM
    yup! Can't go wrong with Memopad!
    10-20-08 10:52 AM
    Memo Pad is handy, but it may not be up to the task of organizing large amounts of text. One consideration, it uses device memory and is very difficult to transfer to a computer for long term storage.

When I first got my Curve, I was initially disappointed that note taking was so difficult. That changed when v4.5xx with DocsToGo was released.

I keep a blank Word document on my media card. I open it with WordToGo, make my notes and save it back to the media card with a new name. My notes are easy to export to my computer for consolidation.
    10-20-08 10:53 AM
    I use BBNotepad and it saves all notes to my media card. I really like
    the program.
    10-20-08 11:09 AM
    Another vote for BBNotePad and DocsToGo.

10-20-08 09:01 PM
    One thing I still miss with old Palm. The note pad with hand wriiten notes.

10-20-08 09:39 PM
    Memo Pad works great, and it can be categorized for organization. If you are taking daily notes, you can use the notes section in appointments on calendar.
    12-14-12 11:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD