I see no point in a tablet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Harry_Yambag likes this.
    04-23-11 11:14 PM

Yeah me too, no matter how hard i try to find the point, i only see a screen and some weird holes on the side. Where is this point located?

04-24-11 12:13 AM

well i have one on my iPad and i'm sure those who own a playbook now have it too. You need to download it first.

04-24-11 12:39 AM
    I highly doubt the tablet is gonna be the Laptop killer as mentioned on this thread, it cannot do close to anything a laptop can, A laptop is a workhorse with a actual keyboard, and its still conveniently easy to carry around just expensive to lose compared to a tablet. Now I can see laptop manufacturers making the laptops flip around into a tablet like the Dell Duo. But we've yet to see them making laptops with a touch screen yet for the masses.

05-18-11 12:13 PM
    The tablet is nowhere close to being a smartphone killer. I haven't even considered a tablet yet, and until my smartphone can't do almost everything a tablet can do, I won't switch.
    Agreed, no tablet right now is a Smartphone killer. That is just plain silly...
    Last edited by SevereDeceit; 05-18-11 at 12:23 PM.
    05-18-11 12:18 PM
    Tabs are not smartphone killers, even though I'm sure certain Blackberry fanbois are deparately hoping it does.
    They all have a lot riding on the Playbook that's why. RIM's phones aren't setting the world or Smartphone community on fire, that's for sure.
    05-18-11 12:22 PM
    I highly doubt the tablet is gonna be the Laptop killer as mentioned on this thread, it cannot do close to anything a laptop can, A laptop is a workhorse with a actual keyboard, and its still conveniently easy to carry around just expensive to lose compared to a tablet. Now I can see laptop manufacturers making the laptops flip around into a tablet like the Dell Duo. But we've yet to see them making laptops with a touch screen yet for the masses.

CDW and other companies like them sell what you are describing. Not going to find windows tablets at bestbuy, compusa, etc.
    05-18-11 12:48 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD