In 24 hours or 3 days, what are the odds that AT&T gives a statement about the Z10 that is similar to the one it gave about the new and improved iphone X (insert generation of choice)? I highly doubt it would be even bragged about by the company. There probably won't be a big article like the one attached here by Forbes.

Nevertheless, the US is one market where the US based analysts can actually do checks to see what the reception is like to the phone. Unlike prior speculation for countries beyond their reach, this may be their opportunity to write more articles. Either way, it will be interesting to see if AT&T claims wonders or even claims that users are switching. Again I doubt it and I think things will be quiet if anything. Not really expecting Z10 to do as much as a Z10 but if it does by some stretch hit that in the USA, consider your mind BLOWN!!!

AT&T Sets Sales Record With iPhone 5 - Forbes
    03-12-13 09:50 PM
    If the Z10 doesn't sell out every place it's in sale the first weekend, Forbes will quote 'analysts' ad nauseum spouting how poorly it is doing. If it does sell out anywhere, it will be because they intentionally under-supplied the retaillers. That twit Savitz will be the first one to find any hint of a reason to reaffirm the death of BlackBerry in either case, because that's about all Forbes is good for.

I don't know if it will see the same kinds of numbers in the US as it has in the UK and Canada, but I do expect it's going to do pretty well. There's a good bit of buzz and overall positive feedback, which can only be a good thing.
    03-12-13 11:23 PM
    If the Z10 doesn't sell out every place it's in sale the first weekend, Forbes will quote 'analysts' ad nauseum spouting how poorly it is doing. If it does sell out anywhere, it will be because they intentionally under-supplied the retaillers. That twit Savitz will be the first one to find any hint of a reason to reaffirm the death of BlackBerry in either case, because that's about all Forbes is good for.

I don't know if it will see the same kinds of numbers in the US as it has in the UK and Canada, but I do expect it's going to do pretty well. There's a good bit of buzz and overall positive feedback, which can only be a good thing.
    Boom!!! That just happened! Everything he just said is all that needs to be said! Mods close this thread. LoL jk but seriously what else is there to be said except Haters Gonna Hate
    03-12-13 11:37 PM
    They probably have much better numbers of pre orders if it was open to everyone.. Gonna have limited sale when you limit who you sell to....
    03-13-13 10:11 AM
    For my sake I hope they don't sell out because I'm just gonna walk in and get it on friday
    03-13-13 10:20 AM