Hey guys!

I just got a Curve and am in love with it. Got a quick question I'm hoping someone can answer.

I currently am using the AT&T theme and am wanting to change the wallpaper on it; however, when I go to do that, only a portion of the wallpaper shows up. It doesn't show up full screen. Is there anyway I can fix this so that it displays the whole wallpaper?

Also, any recommendations on cool free themes?

Thanks in advance!
    09-11-08 12:45 AM
    The AT&T theme is designed to behave like that. You'll have to change your theme if you want to see the entire wallpaper.
    09-11-08 12:48 AM
    when you go to the pic you want, hit menu>fit to screen, problem solved, as for themes, just google it, there is a ton of free ones floating around
    09-11-08 12:50 AM
    or what sunkast said............
    09-11-08 12:51 AM
    Hey guys!

I just got a Curve and am in love with it. Got a quick question I'm hoping someone can answer.

I currently am using the AT&T theme and am wanting to change the wallpaper on it; however, when I go to do that, only a portion of the wallpaper shows up. It doesn't show up full screen. Is there anyway I can fix this so that it displays the whole wallpaper?

Also, any recommendations on cool free themes?

Thanks in advance!
    We do have members post free themes in our Wallpaper/Theme forum.
    09-11-08 12:58 AM
    sunkast is correct...The AT&T theme behaves this way because whoever built it used masking features in the banner and homescreen sections of the theme. Your best off, just switching themes if you would like to view entire wallpaper.
    09-11-08 01:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD