Today, I called up AT&T. I was having trackpad problems with my Curve 9300. This was my 4th Curve. I had asked them for a Torch before, but they refused, reciting the "we replace with the same make and model" policy. I got on the phone with a super nice representative. She understood why I was upset and happily replaced my Curve for a Torch. She even put in an order for a white one! Go ahead, give it a try, post here what happens.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-11 09:56 AM
    Most likely to make room for the New Torch which will be out soon.
    07-07-11 11:25 AM
    Today, I called up AT&T. I was having trackpad problems with my Curve 9300. This was my 4th Curve. I had asked them for a Torch before, but they refused, reciting the "we replace with the same make and model" policy. I got on the phone with a super nice representative. She understood why I was upset and happily replaced my Curve for a Torch. She even put in an order for a white one! Go ahead, give it a try, post here what happens.

I went through multiple Curves with Sprint and they basically told me to perform sexual intercourse upon my own person when I asked about getting a Bold. They kept giving me the same line about replacing with a same device.

No wonder I'm with Verizon now.
    07-07-11 12:12 PM
    I also had ONE pleasant experience with a rep about my curve having trackpad problems AND it just refuses to load 90% of all web pages. The girl told me to about doing an early upgrade and paying $18 though. So it wasnt quite as pleasant as your experience.

So i will either get a 9700 (not really likely) or an Inspire 4G.
    07-07-11 03:44 PM
    Man I sure wish I had that rep whenever I called lol
    07-07-11 04:01 PM
    Congrats on your upgrade. I wonder what the problem was with the Curve trackpads? Doesn't the Torch also have a trackpad and aren't all trackpads the same?

07-07-11 05:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD