To update ...... Several months after the 2016 flood and total system outage by At&t ........ Our AT&T account was hacked. I figured out it had been hacked while logged in online, called AT&T to report. After chatting with reps online and getting transfered to 3-4 different reps on phone ...... They shut our account down and our 3 lines/phones. And..... Would not speak to me any further ...... Their fraud dept simply turned of everything associated with our accounts. (Would have been nice if they would have shut the hackers out of the account instead of the customer ) Spent 2 or more hours in AT&T store that Friday evening trying to get new accounts set up etc.

About 5 weeks later as soon as all billings were resolved we shut down AT&T and went to T-Mobile. Stayed with Tmobile over a year and service was OK but had signal problems where we live.

In January we moved to Verizon. Great signal finally!!! Should have done this sooner!!

I'm sure AT&T still SUX!! But doesn't bother me a bit.

Yeah, I feel you 100% on that. I live about 25min. from BR. Traffic was hellish trying to get home. I left AT&T long ago for Google Fi, then MintSim, then Google again. Think I'll try Ting this time :P

P.S. Yeah I know this is late, but it's also my first post and I can TOTALLY relate. (Because I also had AT&T then too
    Last edited by duckduke; 05-19-19 at 08:35 AM.
    05-19-19 08:15 AM
    05-19-19 08:45 AM