So I'm at my AT&T store. One of the busiest in the area. They have two bb classics total! Haha. I'm the first one to get one today. Now they're down to 1 in stock. (They will have a demo model on display but it's way in the back of course). It's bittersweet. The phone feels fantastic in the hand. Wish there was more excitiement. Times are a changin'.....
    02-20-15 02:15 PM
    Only 2 in stock? Kinda disappointing. No wonder they're always tagged as "sold out."

Posted from an ME173X
    02-20-15 02:18 PM
    Only 2 in stock? Kinda disappointing. No wonder they're always tagged as "sold out."

Posted from an ME173X
    Yes. Totally disappointing. Maybe my store is different. Apparently this one is the busiest store in the northeast? It's the one in Springfield nj on route 22. Also the store manager is sporting tr bb classic! My sales rep wanted one also but is on the q10 only because the manager got the one free one att gives to all their stores. Haha! Lots of bb love here at least.
    02-20-15 02:38 PM
    My city Atnt store will not be carrying any BlackBerry phones. Gotta drive out of town to check them out.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 05:08 PM
    Wow. Only 2 in stock..

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 05:27 PM
    That is sad.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 05:57 PM
    Seems about right, the z10 launch, the store here where I am had 4 total. I ended up having to order online. I went ahead and ordered online again for this launch.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 12:26 AM
    Order online, saves time.
    02-21-15 12:37 AM
    Not always, specially if a nearby store carries it. No need to wait for days just to get it.

Posted from a D618
    02-21-15 02:48 AM
    Still, I hope you can be First!

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 03:09 AM
    Wow 2, disappointing

Posted on the underrated Z30 STA100-5
    02-21-15 04:40 AM
    I know folks like to order things online , but this is why there are no good stores anymore and why no one stocks nothing. The convenience factor ruined the small businesses and I for one support my local stores.

I don't buy NOTHING online unless I absolutely have too. I believe in supporting the small business community who create jobs that buy goods and services.
    TCB on Z10 and Andy_bb_king like this.
    02-21-15 06:04 AM
    I know folks like to order things online , but this is why there are no good stores anymore and why no one stocks nothing. The convenience factor ruined the small businesses and I for one support my local stores.

I don't buy NOTHING online unless I absolutely have too. I believe in supporting the small business community who create jobs that buy goods and services.
    I started buying all of our BlackBerry phones online because I did not want to deal or hear the smart comments from the retail stores. If they treat me with respect and educate themselves in regards to the products they carry, then I would go to the stores first.

Posted via Classic
    geoffsdad and thymaster like this.
    02-21-15 10:46 AM

While I support your viewpoint, I have to admit I buy most of my products online now. Amazon is awesome. Great prices and customer service.

Z30 STA100-5 running 10.3.1.2267
    thymaster likes this.
    02-21-15 11:18 AM
    Congratulations. Lucky you.

  
    02-21-15 02:28 PM
    I hear you. I tend to buy most things online. But man nothing beats instant gratification.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 04:14 PM
    Only 2 each for 2 stores in the Charlotte NC area. I went to buy one and according to the AT&T website none available at the 50 closest stores.

10.3.1 Still kills the Pepple batteries
    02-21-15 04:36 PM
    I started buying all of our BlackBerry phones online because I did not want to deal or hear the smart comments from the retail stores. If they treat me with respect and educate themselves in regards to the products they carry, then I would go to the stores first.

Posted via Classic
    This is what I do as well. I support local businesses when they are friendly and helpful. When they repeatedly give me attitude, online I go.

And I'm not just talking about phones. When I go looking for computer parts, I've been confronted a couple times by sales people telling me what I need. When you're fixing something for someone else, you're not looking for an upgrade or the latest piece of tech, sometimes you just need to buy a dialup modem without having to justify why. If I ask for something old or unpopular I almost have to convince them I definitely know what I'm talking about to get them to shut up.

If I say I want something and you have it for sale, find it for me, ring it up, I will pay for it, wish me a good day and we will part on good terms and I will return the next time I need something. It's quite simple.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 05:26 PM
    Sales guys now a days don't ask the right questions to qualify the customer's needs. They are very vocal with their opinions believing they know what's right for the customer and not realizing they are enforcing favoritisms. Some are just lazy and don't want to learn about another product so they stick to what they know best. Unfortunate but that's why as a customer you should also do your own research before you buy. Customers who don't do their research always comes back and complain to the sale guy who sold them the product.
    matador22 likes this.
    02-21-15 06:16 PM