Hi,

So today e-mail and bbm were not working. I got home and turned WIFI on and e-mails and BBM came through. Dose this mean that the AT&T blackberry server is down or is it a problem with my phone? I have AT&T in Western Massachusetts, does any one else in this region (or anywhere) also find that their blackberry server is down?

Thanks!
    02-18-10 05:17 PM
    The Blackberry server actually goes through RIM's servers in Waterloo. Pull your
    battery and put it back in
    02-18-10 05:53 PM
    no problems in NJ all day for me.
    02-18-10 06:22 PM
    Hmmm...I tried a batter pull.

Is there any other reason it wouldn't be connected to the blackberry enterprise server??

Thanks for your responses.
    02-18-10 07:04 PM
    Try an HRT reset, go to Options, Advanced, Host Routing, press BB (menu) select Register Now, THEN pull the battery. If that don't work let me know and we can try a full service book resend.
    02-18-10 07:11 PM
    The system is not down. It is just typical att network behavior.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-10 07:15 PM
    I tried the HRT reset wiht no luck....it still says it's not connected to the Blackberry Enterprise Server.
    02-18-10 09:12 PM
    Call AT&T tech support. If they can't fix it tell them to transfer you to RIM tech support. Sounds like your something is not right with your data plan.

02-18-10 09:16 PM
    Alright that sounds good...thanks to everyone for all the help
    02-18-10 09:17 PM
    We can have you try sending service books, go to your Setup Folder, then Email Setup, then Sign on, then press the BB button, and select Service Books, then Send Service Books.
    02-18-10 09:42 PM
    Just tried the service books and it didn't work ("Your devis had a problem connecting to the server.")

I'll contact AT&T if it isn't resolved by tomorrow...quite frustrating!
    02-18-10 10:17 PM
    Something like that happened to me twice last week. I couldn't get my Tour started (I'm on Sprint). Picked up the Curve, and it fired right up and went right on line. (Came here I think). But, back to the Tour, for some reason (?) it turned off its own radio. Don't know why, but I went into 'connections' and turned it back on, and it worked just fine. I never turned it off. Could have been a battery pull (?) The battery never went dead. Dunno. Suggesting that you check your connection feels like telling you your car won't start because its out of gas, but hey, its worth a look, no? Hope this helps.

02-18-10 11:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD