Okay well I was recently on twitter and saw news from some blackberry feed, which stated that t-mobile is getting the blackberry storm 2 this month(february) no exact date as of yet but probably this explains why t-mobile has decided to discontinue the curve line =/ which sucks because a lot of people like the curve. I also hope t-mobile gets that magnum phone which is probably the most anticipated blackberry phone ever. But anyway this hasnt been comfirmed yet by t-mobile so the storm 2 being on t-mobile is probably a rumor.

Source = BB feed on twitter and blackberrycool.com
    02-04-10 01:30 PM
    The article on Blackberrycool links to a UK website, so if anything, it would be T-Mobile UK getting it.
    02-04-10 02:08 PM
    whether it goes to T-Mo or not, doesn't change the fact that it's still a Storm... it still sucks
    02-04-10 02:09 PM
    whether it goes to T-Mo or not, doesn't change the fact that it's still a Storm... it still sucks
    Ouch. I used the 9700 for a week and returned it to go back to my unlocked 9530. That doesn't mean that the phone sucks, it's just not for me. I really wish people within the BB community would get over this incessant bashing of the Storm series.

Nevertheless, back on topic...you won't see the Storm on a GSM carrier in the US anytime soon, or ever. VZW won't let it happen.
    02-04-10 02:28 PM
    Ouch. I used the 9700 for a week and returned it to go back to my unlocked 9530. That doesn't mean that the phone sucks, it's just not for me. I really wish people within the BB community would get over this incessant bashing of the Storm series.

Nevertheless, back on topic...you won't see the Storm on a GSM carrier in the US anytime soon, or ever. VZW won't let it happen.
    did you miss the ? tongue in cheek... Storm users are so sensitive and defensive! let it roll.... retribution will come if ever Storm 3 can be released...
    02-04-10 02:31 PM
    did you miss the ? tongue in cheek... Storm users are so sensitive and defensive! let it roll.... retribution will come if ever Storm 3 can be released...
    Alright, you got me.

Storm 3? If they keep the form factor (no slide out keyboard) and SurePress, I'm in. The rumours on that device have me excited already, even though I realize that a lot can change between now and when it releases.
    02-04-10 02:44 PM
    I hope a slider happens... It turns out I like having a physical kb... (I had iphones for 2.5 yrs, and Nexus briefly)... either a Storm 3 or other BB with slider, or a Nexus Two (rumored made by Moto, with a sliding kb) will be my next device...
    02-04-10 02:55 PM
    Forget going to another carrier, I just hope the Storm goes away..... pure junk.
    02-04-10 04:01 PM
    I'm not sure they'll have a choice at some point. Plus, with the Droid and them pushing so hard for the iPhone, I can see them letting the Storm drop out of exclusivity.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-05-10 01:51 AM
    I'm not sure they'll have a choice at some point. Plus, with the Droid and them pushing so hard for the iPhone, I can see them letting the Storm drop out of exclusivity.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    I can see them letting the Storm drop off the face of the earth.
    02-05-10 09:03 AM
    I edited the titled. It's Tmobile UK that is getting the S2, NOT the US Tmobile we know and love. Anyways, it was blogged yesterday by our own Bla1ze....

http://crackberry.com/t-mobile-uk-pr...storm-2-launch
    02-05-10 09:21 AM
    Hi Guys,

we're a T-Mobile Uk Pro-Stockist; I was with them two weeks ago and, from the stuff they stuck up on the OHP, the Storm-II is due in March. Also new refreshed tariffs due shortly with some really cheap bolt-on tariffs...

Ta!

Osh
    02-05-10 09:35 AM
    whether it goes to t-mo or not, doesn't change the fact that it's still a storm... It still sucks
    +1 kagillion

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-10 04:05 PM
    would this work with at&t 3g bands?
    02-08-10 07:14 PM
    you won't see the Storm on a GSM carrier in the US anytime soon, or ever. VZW won't let it happen.
    I was under the impression that Verizon was a piece of Vodafone, wouldn't that mean if Vodafone lost the exclusivity Verizon lost theirs too?

Forget going to another carrier, I just hope the Storm goes away..... pure junk.
    I can see them letting the Storm drop off the face of the earth.
    Ok, we get it, YOU don't like the Storm series, don't buy it, others do like it.
    02-08-10 10:29 PM
    Storm is going on o2 and T- Mobile and also 3mobile is getting the storm the blackberry rep for the south area told me 3mobile are working very close with RIM after falling out with apple over the iphone and looking at getting all there 3g handsets.
    02-09-10 07:43 AM
    when will this be happening? any word on T-Mobile US?
    02-09-10 12:22 PM
    The reason tmob is having storm-is because vfone are discontinuing the storm. Since iphone came to vfone, they can't sell them! So what happens when orange merge with tmob, surely they won't keep the storm as orange plug the iphone 3gs. Storm 2 is extrmely poor in my eyes. I had a go yesterday and found it very clunky. Also rep tried to show me how it works and wouldn't work! So embarrassing.

02-09-10 05:36 PM
    So even if T-Mobile US never release storm2, T-mobile UK already sells them. I can by the phone from them. Ship it to US.the only question is,will storm2 from UK have 3g on US band. i heard that 2010 new Blackberrys will have 3g on any band. can anyone confirm that
    02-15-10 01:27 AM
    the only way it's go for a Storm on T-Mobile would be if it was a Storm 3... or Storm 4...
    02-15-10 07:31 AM
    The reason tmob is having storm-is because vfone are discontinuing the storm. Since iphone came to vfone, they can't sell them! So what happens when orange merge with tmob, surely they won't keep the storm as orange plug the iphone 3gs. Storm 2 is extrmely poor in my eyes. I had a go yesterday and found it very clunky. Also rep tried to show me how it works and wouldn't work! So embarrassing.

Stop talking crap dude...vodafone arent discontinuing the Storm2...they have just lost their exclusivity and Tmobile UK and O2 are picking it up.

Also nothing wrong with the Storm2, ive had mine since Dec from voda and i have zero issues with it...works brilliantly well and is a much much better device than the S1 was.
    02-15-10 08:08 AM
    Storm 2 - good?-yawn..........

02-16-10 01:43 AM
    I had a go yesterday and found it very clunky. Also rep tried to show me how it works and wouldn't work! So embarrassing.
    Where did you try it out? I've only ever been in Craphone warehouse and they have the bloody stickers on the screen and no way of trying the phone out.
    02-16-10 04:30 PM
    The vodafone stores all have them. Good luck!

02-17-10 02:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD