Hi its been ask before ? hows is T mobile as a network provider, AT&T and t mobile both are gsm .
    I unlocked a q10 on t mobile worked fine. still I broke it, switching the housing. my coverage is okay were I'm at.
    more interested in the company as a whole billing willingness to help with problems and I can throw in coverage as well.
    thanks
    01-13-14 06:30 AM
    I have been with T-Mobile for awhile, since about 2002. I have seen a decline in customer service. The plan itself is not bad. I have three lines on my account. We travel a lot and my biggest issue is poor coverage while traveling. I have been using my Garmin, and my husband has AT&T, so it has not been much of an issue but I am seriously thinking of looking into AT&T 's switch program. So, poor customer service, poor coverage and lack of BlackBerry support might be enough to make me switch .

BB Uniq BB Bold -Z10 with 1925
    01-13-14 07:31 AM
    I have been on T-Mobile since 2009 and my coverage has alway been pretty good and when I was traveling to Europe and South America on business, it always worked and the rates where much better then AT&T for overseas service. I had AT&T while in Russia & China and I was the only one in my group who's email came through on my Blackberry without any issues. I do agree that T-Mobile is putting Blackberry on the back burner when it comes to support and this is one of the issues that the folks in Waterloo need to fix ASAP.
    01-13-14 07:39 AM
    I have had T-Mobile for 8 years, and I am happy with my plan. We get good reception in Los Angeles. If you know someone on T-Mobile where you live, ask about their reception.

Otherwise, please be more specific about what you mean by "service" or "problems."
    01-13-14 04:18 PM
    I've been with T-Mobile for around 14 years and it has been a good ride. I've traveled to FL with them and no issues. Since I don't travel heavy due to health I can only speak to their customer service which in my opinion is pretty good.

Their service works well in major areas and is weak in the outer burbs. Depending on where I am in my city (a.k.a The Peace Bridge) I may get Rodgers until a stronger tower switches me back.

Give it a shot with 14 day trial. At the end if you like it cancel and port your number. Use the trial and see for yourself (check out the signal in your basement). Hope this helps.

Posted via CB10 from Z10
    01-13-14 05:31 PM
    Considering overall, I like Tmo more than the other carriers. Tmo has fairly decent coverage in the metro areas and the plans are competitively priced. If top service is needed in rural or metro areas, then Vzw would be the lead choice. We're getting crazy fast up/down load speeds on Tmo's LTE.
    01-13-14 07:03 PM
    Been with TMO about 12 years. Totally happy with them. For a while back in the AT&T merger talk period CS satisfaction dropped off some but much better now. I have never had a bad experience with TMO technical or plan customer support. YMMV.

Posted via CB10
    01-13-14 07:25 PM