02-13-13 11:46 PM
    They said testing was going ahead of schedule, so we should expect mid-March
    02-13-13 11:59 PM
    Read the article word for word. Comprehend what it is saying.

The author is a drunken *****.
    nquyen, silversun10 and lcjr like this.
    02-14-13 12:06 AM
    Wow, the article reads like she ran it through Google translate - twice
    Tom689 likes this.
    02-14-13 12:27 AM
    Read the article word for word. Comprehend what it is saying.

The author is a drunken *****.
    LOL I like the way you speak because I like proper english
    02-14-13 12:39 AM
    Well that would be March 13th if two weeks based on the current T-Mobile computers saying 27th. I'd like to get it even sooner!
    ubizmo and pantlesspenguin like this.
    02-14-13 09:34 AM
    Correct me if I'm wrong but looking at the market from the other side of the pond; Isn't T-Mobile loosing market share. AFAIK AT&T is Cupetino's moll. It just make sense for T-Mobile to roll with BB10 early in the hope of differentiating from the other gsm supplier.
    02-14-13 10:06 AM
    Correct me if I'm wrong but looking at the market from the other side of the pond; Isn't T-Mobile loosing market share. AFAIK AT&T is Cupetino's moll. It just make sense for T-Mobile to roll with BB10 early in the hope of differentiating from the other gsm supplier.
    We're about a month from finding out wtf they're going to do..
    02-14-13 10:39 AM
    The failed merger with AT&T probably did hurt them, but they're in the process of acquiring Metro PCS, who is the #5 cell company in the US (T-Mobile is #4). AT&T has definitely been Apple's good friend since the iPhone first came out and it took some time before other US carriers were able to get in on the iPhone (T-Mobile does not current sell the iPhone, but do support the device on their network.).
    02-14-13 01:34 PM
    The failed merger with AT&T probably did hurt them, but they're in the process of acquiring Metro PCS, who is the #5 cell company in the US (T-Mobile is #4). AT&T has definitely been Apple's good friend since the iPhone first came out and it took some time before other US carriers were able to get in on the iPhone (T-Mobile does not current sell the iPhone, but do support the device on their network.).
    AT&T Drops Its T-Mobile Merger Bid in $4B Fail | Wired Business | Wired.com

AT&T had to give up spectrum, agree to license its network, and pay $3 Billion to T-mobile when the merger failed. That could only have helped Tmo at the time.
    02-14-13 01:40 PM
    I agree. Even though Tmobile will soon carry the iPhone, being the last of the four major carriers to do so won't give them that much steam. Getting a head start with BB10 could get them some much-needed attention.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    02-14-13 01:41 PM
    AT&T Drops Its T-Mobile Merger Bid in $4B Fail | Wired Business | Wired.com

AT&T had to give up spectrum, agree to license its network, and pay $3 Billion to T-mobile when the merger failed. That could only have helped Tmo at the time.
    I'm talking more along the lines of customers.
    02-14-13 01:50 PM
    Did anyone read this? is this legitimate?

BlackBerry Z10 Release Date at T-Mobile advanced by two weeks
    There's a method of contacting that author if you're inclined to do so. It's at the bottom of that page you read. These websites are often off the mark so I don't really pay them any attention. "She has an in depth knowledge of all the gadgets and apps available." Good lord, she should be running for office with all the knowledge! Give me a break.
    02-14-13 02:57 PM
    I am all for tmobile moving the date up. Be nice to get a head start on the other carriers.

Sent from a galaxy far away!
    02-14-13 04:16 PM
    Pushed up from what? There wasn't one to begin with, so how could it be two weeks earlier?
    02-15-13 06:22 AM
    Pushed up from what? There wasn't one to begin with, so how could it be two weeks earlier?
    Easy

Undetermined date moved up two weeks is:

Undetermined date.
    vzinside likes this.
    02-15-13 06:30 AM
    There was a leaked internal Tmobile "roadmap" document that had the Z10 release scheduled for March 27. We're assuming the date has been changed from that.
    02-15-13 06:57 AM
    But that date was just a rumor. Nothing from TMobile said that date was even true.
    02-15-13 07:09 AM
    But that date was just a rumor. Nothing from TMobile said that date was even true.
    TMONEWS posted some leaked screenshots of docs showing this date.

You guys should've seen me react to this headline lol. I was all slumped down in my desk chair and when I read this I shot up so fast I got a head rush!
    02-15-13 09:18 AM
    Well that is that date that showed up in T-Mobile computer systems along with the release of the LTE SGS3 on the same date. So even though they didn't say it, they wrote it down in their systems!
    02-15-13 10:15 AM
    Well Verizon has on there intranet (one of my earlier posts) early March. I will believe it when they have official announcements.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    02-15-13 10:58 AM
    I can see Mobile World Congress being the stage for the American carriers' next steps in releasing BlackBerry 10 devices. I suspect we may see a date announced for pre-orders at MWC with the release date to follow. With a huge event in the industry so close, I just don't see any reason for the carriers to preempt with another announcement on their own or wait until after the event.
    02-15-13 11:14 AM