09-07-09 06:04 PM
55 123
tools
    they are not getting the hybrid. at&t will get it. tmobile wil never get higher end berries. they needed a 3g berry and that is why they got the driftwood. so forgot about getting the hybrid, you are not getting it.
    LOL...umm a little bitter there?

I could see them getting it. Tmo has been known to get the occasional high end device. While the 8900 is not 3G it is one of the best device out there until recently. They were first on the abominations (flip and 8520) and were the first to have the my all time work horse fav - the 8320.

Don't discount them yet...I think this is going to be an interesting next few months...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-09 08:32 PM
    Hmm... maybe I am the only one thinks touchscreens are garbage and really don't care if t-mobile gets one... I'll take a screen that will actually work all the time personally and use actual buttons lol
    08-26-09 11:05 PM
    i would like to think that this is true but i wouldn't bet on it buy end of q4.
    08-28-09 12:23 AM
    You have to respect rumors...I have t-monile and if they release a well functioning touch screen or hybrid touch & qwerty then I will have a new PIN by around income tax time lol

09-07-09 06:01 PM
    I prefer the QWERTY keyboard also. I really don't care about touchscreens. I've played around with the Storm and the iPhone but neither I cared for. I would love to see more Blackberry devices in the T-Mobile line up.
    This would help us have a dilemma when it comes to selecting a new bb...everyone can respect having options...my 8900 is my bf and I hear the 8520 is a starterberry so let's add more to the christmas list.

09-07-09 06:04 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD