09-07-09 06:04 PM
55 123
tools
    this would be sweet if tmo follows thru
    08-09-09 12:37 PM
    i wouldnt hold breath though. im getting the storm 2
    08-09-09 12:38 PM
    From long ago rumors TMO will get a touch Berry. Most likely a 9520. I *think* what happened is this:
    TMO was set to get the Gen 1 9520, a variation on the Storm 9500. Due to some, um, technical glitches
    In the Gen 1 Storms, and with some advances made toward storm 2, TMo wisely let the Gen 1 pass and focused
    On Storm 2 style. That's what'll hit TMo.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-09 11:23 AM
    Glad to hear that. Have you heard if it will have 3G and WiFi?
    08-10-09 11:48 AM
    It's possible that the 9520 is coming to Tmo, but usually those rumors say it's coming to ATT. Truth is no US GSM carrier has made an announcement yet. We'll just have to wait and see.
    08-10-09 03:38 PM
    Sorry t-mo, but at&t will be getting a TSB before you guys.....yeahhhhh babyyyyy!!!!!

08-10-09 03:44 PM
    Yay turtles

08-10-09 04:52 PM
    It has been confirmed that both AT&T and T-Mobile will receive touchscreen BlackBerrys in the form factor of the Storm 2. CX confirmed that AT&T would be getting the Storm 2, and RadioGuinea confirmed that T-Mobile would be getting a touchscreen BlackBerry with the Storm 2 form factor--although he used a slightly different phrase than 'form factor' but I can not recall what it was off the top of my head.

So, regardless of which carrier gets the Storm 2 first, it will be coming to Verizon and Sprint on the CDMA side and AT&T and T-Mobile on the GSM side. I hope that clears things up. If anyone doubts this, I encourage them to search for posts by CX and RG about it.

08-10-09 05:10 PM
    It has been confirmed that both AT&T and T-Mobile will receive touchscreen BlackBerrys in the form factor of the Storm 2. CX confirmed that AT&T would be getting the Storm 2, and RadioGuinea confirmed that T-Mobile would be getting a touchscreen BlackBerry with the Storm 2 form factor--although he used a slightly different phrase than 'form factor' but I can not recall what it was off the top of my head.

So, regardless of which carrier gets the Storm 2 first, it will be coming to Verizon and Sprint on the CDMA side and AT&T and T-Mobile on the GSM side. I hope that clears things up. If anyone doubts this, I encourage them to search for posts by CX and RG about it.

Numerous carriers are on board the Storm 2 train, but unfortunately Sprint is not one of them. HTC Hero, Touch Pro 2, S50, InstinctQ, if the Storm 2 was to come out for Sprint, that would be a gigantic win for them.
    Last edited by Sinternet Jr.; 08-10-09 at 05:54 PM.
    08-10-09 05:48 PM
    i really hope so. they really need to beef up the tmo bb line. the curves have been great additions, but they need more phones on par with the storm or the bold
    08-13-09 10:02 PM
    Thunder vs Driftwood..... ahhh i cant choose lol
    08-14-09 02:30 AM
    Interesting, but I will believe it when I see on Creackberry first lol.
    08-14-09 09:42 AM
    the whistles go WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

rub bub and little tubs

whistle tips go WOOO WOOOO
    08-17-09 06:08 PM
    whistle tips go WOOO WOOOO
    Das only in the mornin'. He's supposed be up cookin' breakfast fo somebody. And so... das like an alarm clock - WOO WOOOOOO

08-17-09 11:36 PM
    I like the classic qwerty keyboard on the BB and I wont be rushing out to get a touch screen anytime soon.
    08-18-09 01:17 PM
    Das only in the mornin'. He's supposed be up cookin' breakfast fo somebody. And so... das like an alarm clock - WOO WOOOOOO

Lol I love the bub rub reference. Did you notice he totally blows that stop sign when he peels out? Lol. Classic.

08-19-09 04:57 AM
    wow that sounds cool. But whats with the names? Atlas? Thunder?
    08-19-09 01:00 PM
    Pics or it didn't happen. jk, but knowing TMO they would just try to secure any 3g blackberry, I don't think they want a touchscreen BB to compete with the myTouch that they just dropped tons of money on
    08-20-09 08:10 AM
    I like the classic qwerty keyboard on the BB and I wont be rushing out to get a touch screen anytime soon.
    Agreed, I like all the BB's keyboards, except for the touchscreens and the 8900. I'll gladly take an 83xx or Bold/Tour style keyboard phone.
    08-20-09 08:12 AM
    ITA! My friend had an extra unlocked iPhone which she let me try out for a week and it was beautiful; the apps, the screen, but txting/emailing made me want to throw it up against the wall!
    Yes, I would love a bigger/better screen but otherwise I love my BB. I think I type faster on a BB than I do on a regular keyboard!
    08-20-09 03:10 PM
    I prefer the QWERTY keyboard also. I really don't care about touchscreens. I've played around with the Storm and the iPhone but neither I cared for. I would love to see more Blackberry devices in the T-Mobile line up.
    08-20-09 03:38 PM
    I wonder if it's going to a Hybrid Bold/tour/Onyx with a QWERTY hybrid.... that'd be pretty schlick to ....
    08-20-09 04:10 PM
    they are not getting the hybrid. at&t will get it. tmobile wil never get higher end berries. they needed a 3g berry and that is why they got the driftwood. so forgot about getting the hybrid, you are not getting it.
    08-20-09 04:33 PM
    I wonder how it will look like.

08-26-09 11:40 AM
    they are not getting the hybrid. at&t will get it. tmobile wil never get higher end berries. they needed a 3g berry and that is why they got the driftwood. so forgot about getting the hybrid, you are not getting it.
    Lol.... BET we will!
    08-26-09 05:59 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD