But if you get the Blackberry 10 now, you'll still, most likely, be allowed to get the transparency benefit.
    01-10-13 11:39 AM
    But if you get the Blackberry 10 now, you'll still, most likely, be allowed to get the transparency benefit.
    What's that?

I qualify for an upgrade in 4 days, but I want to wait until the N-series comes out, hopefully before the subsidies end. Two reasons: hopefully the L-series will have been out for a while and OS bugs detected early would have been fixed, and having switched to an S3 after my 9780 died, I miss physical keyboards (among other things.)
    01-10-13 11:46 AM
    What's that?

I qualify for an upgrade in 4 days, but I want to wait until the N-series comes out, hopefully before the subsidies end. Two reasons: hopefully the L-series will have been out for a while and OS bugs detected early would have been fixed, and having switched to an S3 after my 9780 died, I miss physical keyboards (among other things.)
    T-Mobile wishes to move everyone over to "monthly unlimited" and force users to either pay for the phone up front or pay for the phone over X months. The price will only cover the unsubsidized price, and after that's paid, then you only pay for service.
    01-10-13 12:12 PM
    T-Mobile wishes to move everyone over to "monthly unlimited" and force users to either pay for the phone up front or pay for the phone over X months. The price will only cover the unsubsidized price, and after that's paid, then you only pay for service.
    Oh yeah...I know that. But for me, I'd like to keep the current plan I have, which is why I'm following the timelines rather closely. Plus it makes no sense to me to get an unsubsidized phone AND sign a 2 year contract (which is what they plan to do initially.) No matter how cheap their Value plans become, I just cannot come to terms with buying a phone full price and still signing a contract. I'd rather go prepaid or jump on an MVNO.
    01-10-13 12:26 PM
    Oh yeah...I know that. But for me, I'd like to keep the current plan I have, which is why I'm following the timelines rather closely. Plus it makes no sense to me to get an unsubsidized phone AND sign a 2 year contract (which is what they plan to do initially.) No matter how cheap their Value plans become, I just cannot come to terms with buying a phone full price and still signing a contract. I'd rather go prepaid or jump on an MVNO.
    In the end, it's way better than AT&T that wouldn't dare let you use a Blackberry unless you have one of their $100 plans. I will be signing whatever contract that I need, and I will pay full price for Z10, if only to end up after a year, paying just $50 for service and not continuing paying $100 for a phone that I've already paid off in full.
    redk likes this.
    01-10-13 01:03 PM
    I'm going to get a Z10 as soon as it becomes available at TMO.
    In fact, I'm going to get a Z10 the first day it becomes available at TMO.
    Better yet, I'm going to purchase a Z10 out right the first day it becomes available at TMO.
    Even better than that, I'm going to purchase a Z10 out right and pay in full the first day it becomes available at TMO.
    Let's kick it up a notch, I'm going to stand in line at TMO store to purchase a Z10 out right and pay in full the first day it becomes available at TMO.
    Let's kick it up another notch, I'm going to be the first person in line (* if there ever be one *) at TMO store to purchase a Z10 out right and pay in full the first day it becomes available at TMO.
    And if anybody walks up to me while I'm waiting in line with a Samsung phone and starts telling me what he can do with it, I'm going to give that person a rear naked choke until he taps out.
    Last edited by imcurved; 01-11-13 at 05:13 PM.
    MADBRADNYC likes this.
    01-10-13 02:07 PM
    I'm going to get a Z10 as soon as it becomes available at TMO.
    In fact, I'm going to get a Z10 the first day it becomes available at TMO.
    Better yet, I'm going to purchase a Z10 out right the first day it becomes available at TMO.
    Even better than that, I'm going to purchase a Z10 out right and pay in full the first day it becomes available at TMO.
    Let's kick it up a notch, I'm going to stand in line at TMO store to purchase a Z10 out right and pay in full the first day it becomes available at TMO.
    Let's kick it up another notch, I'm going to be the first person in line (* if there ever be one *) at TMO store to purchase a Z10 out right and pay in full the first day it becomes available at TMO.
    And if anybody walks up to me while I'm waiting in line with a Samsung phone and starts telling me what he can do with it, I'm going to take give that person a rear naked choke until he taps out.
    Too Funny!!!
    Me Likey!!!
    01-10-13 02:27 PM
    Sorry I was very excited and got a bit carried away. LOL.
    01-11-13 05:14 PM
33 12