When I upgrade to T-Mobile's 3G BlackBerry, anyone want to buy my 8900?
    I may buy the 8900 from you...
    It serves it's purpose just fine...!
    11-03-09 10:53 AM
    i call BULLSH*T! i just called 611 on tmo's customer care service, and there is no confirmation. you are pulling this outta your a$$ forsure because i just called and they said that they only have the 8520. Everybody, lets thank sammy here for the BS lies.
    I just talked with tmo customer care (611) as well...
    A 3G is coming out... It hasn't been officially anounced yet.
    But it's coming.
    11-03-09 10:57 AM
    It will be out in middle of november
    11-03-09 01:52 PM
    i just spoke with them yesterday, and they had no details on any new phones. just the 8520...
    i call BULLSH*T! i just called 611 on tmo's customer care service, and there is no confirmation. you are pulling this outta your a$$ forsure because i just called and they said that they only have the 8520. Everybody, lets thank sammy here for the BS lies.

have you not looked on their forum board?!?!?

T-Mobile USA to Offer First 3G BlackBerry Smartphone With Voice Calling Over Wi-Fi - BlackBerry® Lounge - T-Mobile Forums
    11-03-09 04:57 PM
    I can't believe people have no clue about the BOLD 9700. If you're on this forum, there's no excuse not to know about it. *shakes head*
    11-03-09 07:33 PM
    lol you're getting so angry over nothing! Why does it even matter? this whole post isn't anything but a started rumor. The whole united states is so behind in technology and T-Mobile AND Nextel seem to be at the bottom of it all. Stop freaking out, you're making yourself look like a fool and I find it funny.
    11-05-09 09:05 PM
    lol you're getting so angry over nothing! Why does it even matter? this whole post isn't anything but a started rumor. The whole united states is so behind in technology and T-Mobile AND Nextel seem to be at the bottom of it all. Stop freaking out, you're making yourself look like a fool and I find it funny.
    Sorry to say, you're not making much of a case yourself. T-Mobile and Sprint are behind the lack of tech in the US? Wow, just wow, that's so left field it's not even funny. Again, T-Mobile Blackberry 9700 is the 3G Bold that was rumored and is being released to business clients 11-9 and the general public soon after. And as far as the US lacking in technology, manufacturers only produce what the pubic wants. If the US market isn't demanding the same tech as the rest of the world, you can't fault carriers for that.
    11-07-09 11:19 AM
    Sorry to say, you're not making much of a case yourself. T-Mobile and Sprint are behind the lack of tech in the US? Wow, just wow, that's so left field it's not even funny. Again, T-Mobile Blackberry 9700 is the 3G Bold that was rumored and is being released to business clients 11-9 and the general public soon after. And as far as the US lacking in technology, manufacturers only produce what the pubic wants. If the US market isn't demanding the same tech as the rest of the world, you can't fault carriers for that.
    I was in. Tmo store yesterday, needed a bb replacement for my kiddo, and low and behold I get the best damn CS rep! This rep had both new phones! One was his personal (I wanna say click or whatever) BUT, this phone although not a BB is almost like the iphone,with tilt games and super fast web browsing,anyway, two phones are coming out one in 5 days I know for sure. I held both in my hands,when the CS's mgr walked up I asked about the price and she began the whole "we really can't...blah blah.." So I covered by saying I saw it on CB as a flaming rumor n just wanted to get the info. SO, I hope this is encouraging to some.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-09 08:55 PM
    I was in. Tmo store yesterday, needed a bb replacement for my kiddo, and low and behold I get the best damn CS rep! This rep had both new phones! One was his personal (I wanna say click or whatever) BUT, this phone although not a BB is almost like the iphone,with tilt games and super fast web browsing,anyway, two phones are coming out one in 5 days I know for sure. I held both in my hands,when the CS's mgr walked up I asked about the price and she began the whole "we really can't...blah blah.." So I covered by saying I saw it on CB as a flaming rumor n just wanted to get the info. SO, I hope this is encouraging to some.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

The Cliq is Motorola's Android 3G phone. It's out soon. I played with one today. It's a 9/10. My only gripe was with the browser. I didn't like it at all. I should be able to go right to an address bar, type in my site address and go. I tried for 5 minutes and it would not let me do so. I'll stick to waiting for the BB 9700 with 3G or wait for the new BB 3Gs coming out next year.
    ----------------
    Now playing: Gary Allan - Best I Ever Had
    via FoxyTunes
    11-07-09 11:05 PM
    no bs here but for those who say tmobile reps have no knowledge of upcoming handset...... i call bs, i worked as a sales rep and sales manager for tmobile for over 2 years and during that time i had the my markets htc rep lettting me play with the g1 5 months before it was on the market. playing with nokias well prior to market release including a prototype n900 well before it was out and my blackberry rep was best of all becuase he would swing by once a week detailing rim and tmobiles plan on expansion, including black berry app world, the 8900 the flip. i love the people on the post who act like know whats up, but do not crap about whats really up. i know no longer work under tmobile and am employed through verizon, i will admit i have no idea of rumored handsets and release dates for other service providers unless they are posted through the web sites but again am fuller aware of handset coming to play on verizon and expected release dates. so quite being ignorant and thinking you know everything. thanks
    11-08-09 02:58 PM
    I dont think 3G is coming out for the 8900.
    11-09-09 09:55 PM
    no bs here but for those who say tmobile reps have no knowledge of upcoming handset...... i call bs, i worked as a sales rep and sales manager for tmobile for over 2 years and during that time i had the my markets htc rep lettting me play with the g1 5 months before it was on the market. playing with nokias well prior to market release including a prototype n900 well before it was out and my blackberry rep was best of all becuase he would swing by once a week detailing rim and tmobiles plan on expansion, including black berry app world, the 8900 the flip. i love the people on the post who act like know whats up, but do not crap about whats really up. i know no longer work under tmobile and am employed through verizon, i will admit i have no idea of rumored handsets and release dates for other service providers unless they are posted through the web sites but again am fuller aware of handset coming to play on verizon and expected release dates. so quite being ignorant and thinking you know everything. thanks
    Store reps and call center are two different beasts. And yes, most devices aren't known to staff until they have their training on the device which is generally right before the device drops.
    11-10-09 11:07 AM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD