01-18-13 01:36 AM
80 ... 234
tools
    Of course.
    01-16-13 09:13 PM
    Each of us should call a couple TMO stores and inquire them with the same question so they know it's better to carry BB10 sooner than later and there is a high anticipation for BB10.
    wait if you are already on a classic plan aren't they going to grandfather you in and therefore still allow you to subsidice it?
    OK...I called 4 local stores.

3 out of the 4 reps confirmed a BB10 device was coming to T-Mobile. Same three also said that pre-ordering wasn't available yet (which we know) and they didn't know if/when it would start.
    The 4th one thought I was talking about the Curve 9315

2 out of the 3 that knew seemed to know more than they let on. Which is good for the big picture, I guess (RIM's launch.)

0 out of 3 knew when the devices would be released on TMO.

3 out of 4 said that Classic customers would probably be able to upgrade with a subsidy in 3 months' time (which is when my contract expires.) The fourth one just would not commit to an answer. HTH, redk.
    01-16-13 09:31 PM
    Not sure what this says about the supposed March 27 launch date, but it's nice to see TMobile being proactive:

Well this is an interesting turn of events when it comes to T-Mobile and BlackBerry 10. We have previously seen a leaked roadmap that showed T-Mobile releasing their first BlackBerry 10 device at the end of March, but it seems they will be holding an executive BlackBerry 10 event prior to the January 30th announcement.

The flyer pictured above has the following tag line,

Please join T-Mobile & RIM for an exclusive catered breakfast event or evening cocktail hour to preview The New BlackBerry.

Now what is truly interesting is that the event is scheduled for January 24th, 6 days prior to the big global unveiling of BlackBerry 10. So it looks like T-Mobile is inviting some execs to come and check out BlackBerry 10 a little early.

RIM And T-Mobile Holding Executive BlackBerry 10 Event In NYC | NerdBerry.net
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    01-17-13 07:39 PM
    Not sure what this says about the supposed March 27 launch date, but it's nice to see TMobile being proactive:

Well this is an interesting turn of events when it comes to T-Mobile and BlackBerry 10. We have previously seen a leaked roadmap that showed T-Mobile releasing their first BlackBerry 10 device at the end of March, but it seems they will be holding an executive BlackBerry 10 event prior to the January 30th announcement.

The flyer pictured above has the following tag line,

Please join T-Mobile & RIM for an exclusive catered breakfast event or evening cocktail hour to preview The New BlackBerry.

Now what is truly interesting is that the event is scheduled for January 24th, 6 days prior to the big global unveiling of BlackBerry 10. So it looks like T-Mobile is inviting some execs to come and check out BlackBerry 10 a little early.

RIM And T-Mobile Holding Executive BlackBerry 10 Event In NYC | NerdBerry.net
    That's certainly good news, but if it doesn't get the phone in my hands within 2-3 weeks, then i'm gonna cry.
    01-18-13 01:30 AM
    What about Verizon?!
    01-18-13 01:36 AM
80 ... 234